the lineup

Judith Grimes stood in the lineup with the other survivors, her eyes fixed on the man they called Negan. She had heard about him from her father and the others at Alexandria, but nothing could have prepared her for the cruel, sadistic man standing before her.

"so.. Back to it"

She watched in horror as Negan swung his bat, Lucille, at Glenn's head, crushing it in a sickening thud. Judith wanted to look away, to run and hide, but something kept her rooted to the spot. She watched as Negan turned his attention to Abraham, the man who had saved her life not long ago. Negan delivered another brutal blow, and Judith felt sick to her stomach.

It was then that she made a decision. She couldn't just stand there and watch as these people she cared about were killed in front of her. She had to do something, anything, to stop Negan.

Without thinking, Judith reached for the knife in her pocket and threw it at Negan's feet, hoping to distract him for just a moment. She then pulled out her switchblade and lunged at one of the Saviors standing behind her. She aimed for his throat, hoping to end his life before he could hurt anyone else.

But before she could make contact, Negan was upon her. He grabbed her by the throat, choking her until she passed out. As her vision faded, she could hear him whispering in her ear.

"calm down," he said. "You're going to fit in just fine."