wife? wives.

Judith had spent the day hanging out with some of Negan's wives. They were a small group of women who had become Negan's "wives" after he had taken control of their communities. They were all dressed in tight clothes and heavy makeup, and Judith couldn't help but feel uncomfortable around them. They seemed to be very afraid of Negan, always looking over their shoulders and speaking in hushed tones.

As the day wore on, Judith noticed that Negan was getting more and more aggressive towards his wives. He would shout at them for the slightest mistake, and disregard their feelings. Judith couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Finally, when Negan had left to go pick up some supplies in Alexandria, one of his wives, Amber, approached Judith and asked her if she knew what Negan was really like.

"I mean, he's not all bad," Amber said, nervously looking around to make sure no one was listening. "He can be kind sometimes, and he does take care of us. But he's also very... controlling."

Judith listened intently as Amber continued. "He thinks he owns us, you know? Like we're just objects for him to use however he wants. And if we don't do exactly what he says, he gets angry. Really angry."

Another wife, Sherry, chimed in. "And he's always talking about how he's going to punish us if we don't behave. It's like we're his little toys, to do with as he pleases."

Judith couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had known that Negan was a bad person, but she hadn't realized just how cruel he could be. She felt sick to her stomach as she thought about the way he had treated his wives.

As the day wore on, Judith found herself feeling more and more uncomfortable around Negan's wives. She didn't like the way they acted around him, like they were constantly on edge, waiting for him to lash out. And she definitely didn't like the way Negan treated them.

When Negan returned to the Sanctuary later that day, Judith couldn't even look at him. She was disgusted by the way he treated his "wives," and she couldn't understand why they put up with it.

after a quick supply run, As they drove back to the Sanctuary, Negan chattered away, oblivious to Judith's discomfort. But Judith was barely listening. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was very wrong with the situation she had found herself in.

Finally, they arrived back at the Sanctuary, and Judith couldn't wait to get away from Negan. As she left the car, Negan called out to her.

"Hey, kid, you okay?" he asked, looking concerned.

Judith didn't even turn around. "I'm fine," she said, her voice cold. "I just want to go to bed."

Negan watched her go, a strange feeling in his gut. He had never seen Judith look at him with such disdain before. He wondered what he had done wrong. But as he thought about it, he realized that he didn't care. He was Negan, after all, and he did what he wanted. If Judith didn't like it, well, that was her problem.