The house raid

Negan, Judith, and some other saviors had been out on a supply run, searching for supplies and survivors. They had come across a small house on the outskirts of a town, and Negan had ordered a raid. They needed the supplies, and Negan had no qualms about taking what he needed by force.

As they entered the house, Judith moved with a practiced ease, scanning the area for any potential threats. She was armed and ready, her eyes darting back and forth as she made her way through the rooms.

Negan followed close behind, his own gun at the ready. He had been impressed by Judith's skills and bravery, but he couldn't shake the feeling that something was off.

As they entered the last room, Judith's gun went off with a loud bang. Negan looked up to see two kids, no more than thirteen or fourteen years old, in the corner.

Judith had shot them both without a second thought, her face blank and emotionless. Negan felt a pit form in his stomach as he watched her, his mind reeling with shock and disbelief.

"What the hell, Judith?" he shouted, his voice echoing off the walls. "They were just kids!"

"they drew on me first. I protected myself"

her eyes fixed on the lifeless bodies in front of her. her face twisted into a cold, emotionless mask.

Negan felt anger and disappointment welling up inside of him. He had seen Judith as a strong, capable survivor, but he had forgotten that she was just a little girl. 

He walked over to her, his face inches from hers. "You can't just kill kids like that," he said, his voice low and menacing. "That's not how we do things here."

Judith didn't flinch, her eyes still fixed on the bodies in front of her. Negan sighed, knowing that this is probably how she got so strong in the first place. Endure and survive.

"You need to understand something, Judith," he said, "people are a resource", 'you cant just fucking shoot up everyone you see'

"You brought me here in the first place, fucking asshole"

 He put a hand on her shoulder, his grip firm but gentle.

"We need to get out of here," he said, leading her out of the room. "We've got what we came for. Let's go home."

"home?" Judith said. yeah right, she was a prisoner.