Chapter Two

Helloooo again! Here is chapter two! Remember to message me with any ideas or comments that you have! Thanks so much I love you allll. 

Chapter 2-

I walked a lot faster than Emma down the street as we approached the club. I could already hear loud screaming girls outside. As we got closer, the screams got louder and my hopes of actually getting in started to drop. There were probably a hundred girls outside screeching. 

Emma took one look at the crowd and stopped in her tracks. 

"Nope," she said. "Absolutely not." 

"Emma!" I whined. "You said one hour and it has been like five minutes."

She reluctantly followed me as I walked towards the door. I felt dozens of girls eyeing me as I tried to push through the crowds and make my way to the security guard in front of the door. I looked behind me, and to my surprise, Emma was right behind me. 

The guard stared at me. I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to say. "Er--hi," I spat out. 

"Name?" he asked not showing any facial expression. 

"I'm Catherine Hudson and this is Emm--"

He quickly skimmed through the list attached to his clipboard. "Sorry girls, your name isn't on the list." he said strictly. "You can go stand over there with those other girls."

I turned around to look at Emma and she could see the dissapointment in my eyes.

"Hi, I'm Emma Rivera," she started to talk to the guard. "My parents are friends with the manager. Could I speak with him please?" 

He took out his walkie-talkie and started to speak into it. I spun around and grinned at Emma in shock. "Oh my God!" I squealed. 

"Your welcome," she said as she faked a smile. 

The guard talked on the walkie talkie for a little bit before he put it back in his belt and moved aside so we could walk in. 

NO WAY! NO WAY! NO WAY! So many thoughts went through my head. I was about to meet One Direction. Emma followed me into the crowded room. At first, I didn't see any of the five boys. There were probably three-hundred people surrounding me, so it wouldn't be easy to find them. 

Emma stuck close to me because it would be hard to find each other if we split up. I kept looking around for any signs of One Direction. I seemed to have small heart attacks whenever I looked at someone who looked like any of the five of them. 

We made it to the bar safely and Emma ordered us both beers and we stood in open space in a corner of the room.

It was here when I saw him for the first time.

He was standing next to a guy in the middle of the dance floor deep in conversation. His curls fell over his forehead  ears. His gorgeous green eyes lit up from across the room. He smiled and I felt like I was going to faint. 

Harry Styles.  

Do you like it? More excitement to come! xx