Chapter One

Hey guys! So this is my first fan fiction that I have uploaded on Wattpad! I really hope you guys like it and any criticism and suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Here we go! xx

 Chapter 1-

"Cat are you here?" I heard a familar voice call from the doorway.

"Yeah, I'm in my room." I yelled back.

The next second, my best friend and roommate Emma appeared in the doorway. She still had on her black pencil skirt and white blouse from work. Her strawberry blonde hair was curled and sat just below her shoulders. Me on the other hand, I was lying on my bed on my stomach wearing sweats and my dark hair in a messy bun. My MacBook lying in front of me as I caught up on the twitterverse.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Just scrolling through twitter," I told her. "How was work?"

"Awful," She said. "Seriously if one more person threatens me because we don't have a dress in their size, I'm quitting."

I laughed. Emma works at some fancy dress shop a few blocks down. Usually, she loves her job because her dream is to work with fashion designers. I'm eighteen and I still don't know what I want to do with my life. I work some weekend shifts at a small bar right downstairs from our apartment, but you can only serve so many beers and shots before it makes you want to want to kill yourself.

Emma and I got an apartment together in London after we graduated from secondary school two years ago. We've been best friends since we were first-years. We know everything about each other, and spend every minute that we aren't working together. We have our famous "Cat and Emma movie nights" every Friday night. Since neither of us work on Friday's, we order a pizza and rent a movie. We haven't missed a Friday night in three years. I think we've just about watched every movie the video store owns.

Emma left my room and I sat there alone scrolling through my twitter news feed. I wasn't really processing the posts, but one caught my eye.

"One Direction partying at a London club"

There was a picture attached to it showing a club only three blocks down from our apartment.

My stomach plummeted to the floor and I could feel my heart racing. One Direction were my favorite celebrities and they were partying less than a mile from where I was sitting.

We need to get one thing straight. I am NOT obsessed with them. Dedicated, is more of the term I would like to use. Maybe I was obsessed when I was younger but that's when I was like 15. Being 18, being obsessed with a boyband isn't exactly the way to make people think you're cool.

I immediately screamed to Emma in the other room. She came running in and asked what's wrong. From the look on her face, it looked like she thought I was hurt or something.

"ONE DIRECTION IS PARTYING AT THE CLUB ON LEICESTER!" I yelled at her!

She rolled her eyes and started to walk out of the room before I yelled to her to come back.

"Cat, they've been around here like a hundred times before."

"But this is so close and it's right now! C'mon Emma come with me! It's on Leicester! We may be able to get in!"

"No" she protested.

"Please, Emma! There will be so many hot guys there too. Just come please!" 

I pleaded, widening my eyes.

"Fine." she whined. "For one hour and if it sucks then i'm ditching you."

"YES!" I shrieked as I jumped off the bed. I started to pick out my cutest outfit: a tight red dress with a black learher jacket and white converse.

Emma met me at the door in a black mini skirt and pink tank top. She wore a white jacket over it and small 1 inch heels.

I closed the door and thought to myself that when I come back I may have met One Direction.

Sorry guys this chapter sucks but it will get better I promiseee! Thanks so much for reading and I hope to get the next chapter up ASAP! Also, message me any ideas you have!