Chapter Eight

YAY TREACHEROUS HAS OVER 100 READS :) Thanks to everybody who has read and voted it means to much! Also, I am SOOOOOO sorry I haven't updated in like forever I know I'm awful. I've been crazy busy with sports and homework so I should be updating more often now since the school year's almost over (yay)! So without further ado here's chapter 8! xx

Chapter 8-

Unfortunately for me, Harry was coming over again tonight. We had to wait at the o2 for over an hour before Harry and Emma were ready to leave. During that time, I was still too much of a chicken to talk to any of the other boys. They were all so perfect, it was intimidating.

On our way to the Tube, there wasn't enough room on the sidewalk for me to walk next to Emma or Harry so I had to awkwardly walk behind them. They could not have walked any slower. Every ten steps they would have to stop and talk or laugh or just stare at each other. Talk about not being able to multitask.

Finally after the painful death walk home, I ran up the stairs past them and slammed the door behind me. I expected them to come through the door any time after I had ditched them. But the door didn't open. At one point I was sitting backwards on the couch staring at the door. It had been a good twenty-five minutes now.

After almost fourty-five minutes later, the door swung open and the pretty blonde girl and the handsome curly haired boy stepped through the door. I hid my head behind the back of the couch so they couldn't tell I was anxiously waiting for them to come home.

"Cat?" Emma called. I sat up immediately. I played the "I was sound asleep" card and yawned and squinted my eyes when I looked into the sunlight.

"Hey guys," I said in a fake sleepy tone. "Where have you been?"

"We just stopped for ice cream," Emma said. "When you ran past us on the stairs, we thought you were mad or something so we went without you, sorry."

"It's fine," I said. It was not fine. They were probably licking ice cream off each other's faces and making out in a corner letting their ice cream melt in the bowl. On second thought, it's probably a good idea I didn't go. Besides, who goes out for ice cream at one in the morning, anyways? They must have gone to the 24-hour ice cream shoppe down the street called "Up All Night" Ironic. that only ever gets service at night from drunken partiers and twelve year old girls who think they can pull an all-nighter.

"Anyways, we're going to my room, see you in the morning." Emma made her way to her room before she realized that Harry wasn't behind her.

"I'll be right there," he called after her. "I'm just going to get some juice."

So we were alone again. I felt the butterflies in my stomach fluttering out of control. He was the most gorgeous man I have ever seen in my life. Every time I see him I can't stop staring at him and admiring his perfection.

"Thanks again for being cool with everything," he began. He was smiling, revealing his dimples. I tried to focus on his words rather than staring at them. "I know how hard this has been, and you're handling it pretty well."

"Um...thanks," I felt my face flush bright red.

"You seem really sweet and I hope we can become good friends."

I wanted to hug him and kiss him and tell him how much I'm falling in love with him but the invisible friendship between Emma and I was forcing me away from him. I found myself just nodding. I shook off my romantic thoughts. 

"Did you want some juice?" I asked. That is why he came out here anyways.

"No thanks," he said. "Good night."