Chapter Seven

Hi, so I know I said that I would be updating a lot more over vacation, but I've had a crazy week so I AM SO SORRY! I will try my best to update as much as possible because I go back to school tomorrow eww. ANYWAYS, here's chapter seven! xx 

Chapter 7- 

I could hear the screams and cheers of thousands of teenage girls as I made my way into the stadium.

Emma was close at my side as we found our seats near the right of the stage. Almost every girl had on a One Direction sweatshirt, t-shirt, bracelet, or any other kind of 1D merchandise you could think of. Occasionally, a group of girls would point at Emma and I since they had probably seen the photos of her and Harry all over the internet. 

The story had completely broken out now. They knew her name was Emma Rivera and that she was in fact dating Harry Styles. 

The atmosphere was intense. I had never seen something like this before. Well, I had been to concerts before, but this was full of a truly dedicated fan base. 

About five or ten minutes before the concert began, two girls started to make their way towards us. It was unmistakable who they were. I had seen pictures of them a thousand times. They were Eleanor Calder and Danielle Peazer. 

They looked perfect as always. Eleanor was wearing a black, jacquard-patterned skater skirt, a white sleeveless shirt, a black blazer and black platform heels. Her hair was curled perfectly, as it usually was. Danielle wore a navy blue dress, a white embroidered flared coat, and navy hidden platform heels. Her pearl earrings and necklace could barely be seen beneath her natural curly locks. 

Eleanor and Emma made eye contact and waved at each other. The two girls hurried over to us. Eleanor brushed passed me and threw her arms around Emma. 

"How are you, love?" she asked. 

"I'm great, how are you?" Emma answered. Eleanor finally made eye contact with me. 

"Oh, you must be Catherine," she smiled, extending her hand. "I'm Eleanor." 

"Nice to meet you," I smiled back. 

"Guys, this is Danielle, she's dating Liam," Eleanor said. I shook hands with Danielle as well. 

It was almost surreal that I was shaking their hands. I have been insanely jealous of them for the past three years, and now I'm standing next to them. We took our seats as the opening act began to sing. I was on the end next to Emma, who was next to Eleanor. Emma had turned her body so her back was facing me. Once again I was left alone. 

The show started a few minutes later and Harry was the first person to run out onto the stage. It felt weird that I had just talked to him in person yesterday. He looked different on stage. He was still as cute as ever. I couldn't resist being attracted to his curly hair and flawless smile, even though he's dating my best friend. 

They started with the headliner of their first tour, Up Al Night. I danced and sang along, bouncing up and down when the chorus started. 

I sang along to all of their songs that I knew by heart. Emma on the other hand pretended she knew the words, even though she didn't. I could tell she was trying her best to make out the words and sing along, but she eventually gave up, and used her phone as a distraction. 

Finally, my favorite song: "Little Things." The slow music began to play as the crowd began to wave their glowsticks and cell phones in the air. Zayn began to sing, and the four of us watched in awe as their voices sounded so perfect. 

When it came time for Harry's second solo, he moved over to the right side of the stage towards us. He sang:

"I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth. Because it's you. Oh, it's you. It's you they add up to."