Chapter Six

Hi hi! Sooo I'm on vacation now (HOORAY!) so I can update more often!! I am SO sorry about the boring chapters, I am having serious writer's block and can't think of any ideas...BUT next chapter will hopefully be very exciting! Anyways, quick shoutout to @Canada_isPERFECT for making my day today! She is so sweet! Seriously your comments make me smile so much, I love you all! xx

Chapter 6-

Emma left around 5:00 for the concert. Harry had called earlier to tell her that she would meet Louis' girlfriend Eleanor there so they could watch the concert together. Could this just get any better?

Meanwhile, word had gotten out about Emma and Harry. Of course, when Harry was seen leaving our apartment this morning, the paparazzi went crazy. It was all over twitter and even Perez Hilton had a story that Harry was dating some mystery girl who he was seen with at a club last night.

A number of my directioner friends frantically called and texted me throughout the day wondering if I was the mystery girl. I decided not to tell them that it was the girl who sleeps in the room next to me, because I was not in the mood to answer questions about their disturbing romance. 

I looked out the window to the street after Emma left. There were a good twenty-five people, all  of them reporters and photographers gossiping and waiting to get the scoop on Harry's mysterious secret girlfriend.

A tall figure with blonde curls emerged from the doors on the main floor and out into the street. She was bombarded with questions and photos from the paparazzi. Emma ignored them all and continued down the street towards the train station, with the crowd following her closely behind. 

After slamming the window shut, I sat down on the couch and forced myself to relax. I turned on the TV to the CelebNews channel. Not surprisingly, the top news story was about Harry Styles.

I pulled the blanket over my legs and laid down on the pillow as I continued to watch the footage showing our apartment building. They showed pictures of Harry coming out of the building this morning and somebody had finally leaked the pictures of him and Emma kissing at the club last night. 

The news dragged on about them---the same repeated information. Some of it truth, but mostly rumors. Exhausted from listening to the news drag on, I was fast asleep by 7:30. 

It was almost 1:00 in the morning when I was woken by the front door opening. I peeked over the side of the couch to make sure it wasn't a burglar or killer or rapist or something. It was only Emma and Harry. Harry! 

I jumped up and tried to fix my hair that was currently all tangled in a knot from where my bun used to be. I realized I was wearing a Minnie Mouse t-shirt from when I was probably ten so I covered myself up in a blanket to save myself from any further embarrassment. 

Emma turned the light switch on, burning my eyes. Once I could see clearly again, I noticed that Harry had his arm protectively around Emma's waist. EW. Emma was still wearing her cute black pinafore dress and white jacket. She accessorized with the white earrings I bought her from topshop and a white Michael Kors satchel. Her six-inch studded back suedette heels made her almost as tall as Harry. 

Harry was wearing a sand-colored jacket over a gray and red plaid shirt. He also wore jeans and brown boat shoes. His curls were perfectly flopped to one side of his head. He could not be more perfect. 

After staring at his handsomeness for long enough, I heard Harry's name behind me and realized I hadn't shut off the television. The channel showed a picture of Harry and Emma walking home together. This must have been just minutes before now and it was already on the news. I quickly reached for the remote and the screen went blank. 

"How was the concert?" I asked. 

'It was SO good!" Emma exclaimed, she looked at Harry. "You were incredible!" 

"Thanks," Harry said, pulling her closer and kissing the top of her head. "Catherine, you should come tomorrow. We have another gig at the o2." 

"Really?" I asked. My insides were screaming with excitement, but I tried to play it cool as much as possible.

"Yes! You should come with me, Cat!" Emma clapped excitedly. "Eleanor's coming again tomorrow, I can introduce you two!" 

"I'll reserve two tickets," Harry said. "I'll see you tomorrow girls." 

"Thanks for walking me home," Emma said quietly in Harry's ear. 

They embraced in a long hug while I stood there once again like a third wheel. After a quick peck on the cheek, Harry said goodbye again and left. 

There was awkward silence between Emma and I for a while. I had so many questions I wanted to ask, but I couldn't figure out where to start. Thankfully, Emma said something first.

"Isn't he just the sweetest?" she sighed happily. "He walked me all the way home and his hotel is on the other side of the city." 

"Yeah, he's cool," I said. Curious to know if she met the other 1D members I asked, "So did you meet anyone besides Eleanor?" 

"Oh, Eleanor is so sweet and we just chatted the whole time," she told me. "But yeah, I met all the boys from One Direction and some other people like Paul and John."

"Josh," I corrected her, rolling my eyes. 

"Whatever, but it was so much fun, you're going to love it!" she said. 

"Did you know any of the songs?" I asked. Obviously I knew she didn't. Maybe she knew the chorus of What Makes You Beautiful, but she had hated One Direction up until yesterday so I figured she had just embarrassed herself at the concert. 

"Of course," she said. Liar. 

Her phone buzzed and she picked it up to read it. "Oh, it's Eleanor. She's really excited to meet you!" 

Great so she has her number too. Pretty soon everyone will know Emma's number and she'll be texting with everyone related to One Direction and nobody will even know my name. 

"Well I'm going to bed, see you in the morning. Can't wait for tomorrow night," Emma left and I plopped back down on the couch.

Tomorrow, I would be going to my very first One Direction concert. I had waited three years for this opportunity. I always dreamt of this moment being perfect. But after the events of the last two days, there's no knowing that tomorrow will bring...