𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

↳ * ぃ ゚. ☄ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀 !
❛𝙰𝙽𝚄𝙻𝙰𝚇 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂❜

 ☄ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀 !❛𝙰𝙽𝚄𝙻𝙰𝚇 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂❜

"𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐀-𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒!", 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 while his gaze wandered over the large and oval platform the group stood on

"𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐀-𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒!", 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 while his gaze wandered over the large and oval platform the group stood on. The little device he held in his hands was suddenly beeping loudly, "It will be here any minute."

Gamora unlocked the safety catch on her large weapon as she looked up into the dark sky, "-Which will be it's loss."

Peter frowned at the green skinned woman, "I thought your thing was a sword?" Gamora rolled with her eyes, before she answered him ironically, "We've been hired to stop an interdimensional beast from feeding on those batteries, and I'm gonna stop it with a sword?"

Talia gazed over at Quill while she stood next to the green skinned woman, nodding her head in agreement, "She kind off has a point."

"It's just, swords were your thing and guns were mine. But I guess we're all doing guns now. I just didn't know that", the man muttered to himself while he looked away from them, making Talia clear her throat while she clocked her gun as well.

Gamora suddenly gazed over at Drax and her eyes immediately widened, "Drax, why aren't you wearing one of Rocket's aero-rigs?" The woman pointed towards the amor she had on.

"It hurts", the man simply answered Gamora. Making him look over at her, she repeated his words, "It hurt's?" The man gave her a dark look before he answered her, "I have sensitive nipples."

Talia tried to contain her laugh while Rocket immediately started laughing loudly. He smirked as he looked over at Drax mimicking him, "My nipples hurt! Oh, goodness me!"

He still had the end of one of the wires in his hands while Drax pointed at him. "What about him? What's he doing?"

Rocket pointed with the wires towards the music boxes, "I'm finishing this so we can listen to tunes while we work."

"How is that a priority?", Drax questioned him sceptical. The raccoon pointed over at Peter, "Blame Quill, he's the one who loves music so much!"

Peter held up his hand to stop him from speaking, "No, I actually agree with Drax on this. That's hardly important right now." Rocket nodded his head as he gave him a wink, "Oh, okay. Sure, Quill."