𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

↳ * ぃ ゚. ☄ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 !
❛𝚄𝙽𝚂𝙿𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶❜

 ☄ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 !❛𝚄𝙽𝚂𝙿𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶❜

𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 lasergun and joined the fight

𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 lasergun and joined the fight. She shot down a couple of ships that flew over her head and had to avoid a couple of attacks.

As the brunette had just grabbed one of Rockets special rocket launchers Peter's voice addressed her from afar.

"Talia, do you have any tape?"

The woman frowned at him in disbelieve before she answered him, "Of course, why wouldn't I?"

Peter smiled at her from the large hole in the stone wall behind him. "Great!"

"I was being sarcastic!", she shouted back at him before she scoffed. Talia shook her head, spun around and shot the rocket at another ship that flew towards her, shooting. "Idiot."

In the background she could still hear his voice, "Drax, do you have any tape?"

"Yeah, scotch tape would work!", he shouted over the shooting sounds.
There was a moment of silence before she could hear his voice again, making her roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Then why did you ask me if Scotch tape would work, if you don't have any!?"

Talia's attention was drawn to Gamora who approached her, shouting for a new gun.

The blond grabbed one form her back and threw it at the green skinned woman, who shot a ship from the sky that flew right behind Talia.

The two looked at each other and Talia gluped before she nodded her head at her green skinned friend, "Thanks."

The two slowly looked up into the sky and saw how a bright orange light shot from their ship, destroying all the Sovereign ships that surrounded it at once.

Talia released a deep breath, she didn't even knew she was holding before suddenly their ship exploded as well, making black smoke float into the sky.

Many debris, who were all burning slowly fell to the ground and
Talia's heart stopped for a short moment as she watched them dropp.