𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

↳ * ぃ ゚. ☄ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !
❛𝙴𝙶𝙾'𝚂 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙴𝚃❜

 ☄ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !❛𝙴𝙶𝙾'𝚂 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙴𝚃❜

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐆𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐓, the group of six stepped onto a large and white platform that immediately started to fly them all over the very colorful landscape

"Welcome, everyone, to my world", Ego stated loudly as he turned towards the group, smiling.

"Wow, you have your own planet?", Peter questioned his dad as he let his gaze wander over the impressive landscape.

The grey haired man shrugged as he turned back around to face them, "Come on, no larger than your Earth's moon."

"Humility. I like it. I, too, am extraordinary humble", Drax stated proudly while he grabbed onto his belt.

They continued their way, when suddenly a couple of round seethrough bubbles approached them and flew right over their heads.

Talia eyed the bubbles for a moment and then watched amused how Drax let one of them explode into many tiny and colorful ones, while he laughed loudly.

Suddenly all of the bubbles exploded one after the other and turned into more tinier ones, making a smile appear on Talia's face.

At some point, a large Palast appeared between all the different plants that had blocked their view and Ego stopped the white platform before he led the group towards his home.

"You own a planet and can destroy two dozen spaceships without a suit. What are you exactly?", Gamora questioned the man through squinted eyes.

"I'm what's called a Celestial, sweetheart", the man told her simply before he walked away from them.

The group stopped and looked after him and Mantis, "A Celestial? Like a God?" The man stopped walking before he glanced at them, "Mhm, small 'g' son. At least on the days I'm feeling humble as Drax."

He then continued leading them into his palast and Talia's mouth dropped open as she entered the gigantic building.

Everywhere was gold and the building looked like it would cost more than she could ever own from jobs.