𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

↳ *  ぃ ゚. ☄ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊 !
❛𝙴𝙶𝙾❜

 ☄ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊 !❛𝙴𝙶𝙾❜

"𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒! 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 half of our ship?", Gamora screamed hysterical at the group infront of her

"𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒! 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 half of our ship?", Gamora screamed hysterical at the group infront of her. "My ship", Peter correct her quietly, avoiding her gaze while mumbling.

The green skinned woman just ignored his comment and continued screaming at the crew, "Either one of you could have gotten us through that field, had you flown with what's between your ears instead of what's between your legs!"

The green skinned woman walked away in anger and Talia shot Rocket and Peter a dark look before the brunette man spoke up. "If what's between my legs had a hand on it I guarantee you I could have landed this ship with it."

"Peter, we almost died because of your arrogance", Ganora hissed at the man immediately. "More like because he stole the Anulax batteries!", Peter shouted in his defense while he pointed at Rocket accusingly.

"They are called Harbulary batteries", Drax corrected him quickly. Peter stretched out his arms in annoyance while he shook his head laughing, "No, they're not!"

"Do you know why I did it, Star-Munch? Hmm?", Rocket question the man besides him arrogantly. "I'm not gonna answer to Star-Munch", Peter stated while he looked at Talia and Drax, ignoring Rocket.

"I did it because i wanted to! What are we even talking about this for? We just had a little man save us by blowing up 50 ships!", the raccoon shouted amazed.

Drax looked at him, while his gun was pointed at the still chained up Nebula, "How little?"

"Well, i don't know, like this", Rocket showed them the size of the man who had helped them with his claws.

Talia raised an eyebrow at him while she crossed her arms over her chest, "A little one-inch man saved us?"

Rocket gave her an annoyed look, "Well, if he got closer, I'm sure he would be much larger."

"That's how eyesight works, you stupid raccoon!", Peter exclaimed angrily as he frowned at Rocket.

"Don't call me a raccoon!", Rocket immediately screamed at Peter aggressively.  "I'm sorry. I took it too far. I meant trash panda", Peter apologized while his frown disappeared form his face.