𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙-𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙-𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊

𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙏-𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏 𝙎𝘾𝙀𝙉𝙀 !

𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎-𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 the ship as Gamora besides her tapped something into her monitor, seeming deep in her own thoughts

Peter was sleeping in his Quarter and Rocket was in the other room, building on his new innovation while Drax, Mantis and Groot were doing who knows what.

The brunette let her gaze wander over to the green skinned woman who soonly realized that and raised an eyebrow at her questiongly.

"What?"

Talia looked back at the large window plane right infrony of her as she shrugged with her shoulders, "I was just thinking about you and Nebula."

There was a moment of silence before the blond cleared her throat and continued, "I mean, I hear the argument you were having in that cave and I just wondered why Thanos took you both in. He just doesn't seem like someone who takes care of orphans just because of his kind hear and pure compassion."

Gamora remained silent while the two women stared out of the window. "-He doesn't. He had a greater purpose planned for all of us."

"What purpose?" Talia eyed the woman curiously and waited for her to continue, which she soonly did. Gamora gave her a quick galnce, "He wanted us to help him find all the Infinity stones."

The blond raised an eyebrow, "Infinity stones. Like the one we killed Ronan with on Xandar?"

Gamora nodded her head in confirmation while their eyes met, "Thanos believes that he is the one, destined to creat a greater univers. And if he gets all of the six stones, he has everything he needs to fullfil his self-declared destiny."

Talia gluped quietly before she questioned Gamora carefully, "And that is?"

"To wipe out half the universe", Gamora told her, a glimmer of fear was visible in her eyes. "I once believed in his cause, but at some point I realized how mad his idea truly was, and then I met you and the others", the green skinned woman stated and Talia patiently listened to her.

For a moment there was silence between them, they could only hear the engines outside the ship as Talia looked onto her monitor, processing the information she had just gathered.

"Do you think he'll find all of the stones one day?", she then questioned her green skinned friend curiously, without looking up from her monitor.

Gamora sighed deeply to herself, "Thanos always had an idea where the stones are located- not exactly but vaguely. But one he did not. —I made sure of that."

"Which one?", Talia immediately asked her with wide eyes while her head snapped towards Gamora.

The green woman made eye contact with her, "The Soul stone."

"And where is it?", the blond questioned her. Gamora gave her a sceptical look, but after a moment she looked back ahead and out of the window, watching the many stars that sparkled in the distance.

"Vormir."

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 . . . thank you so much for reading my Peter Quill book. I just love Guardians of the Galaxy and was really excited to finally write a book about them. I hope you liked it and continued to read my other marvel story's. The Guardians will definitely come back !