𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

↳ * ぃ ゚. ☄ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 !
❛𝚆𝙴'𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈❜

 ☄ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 !❛𝚆𝙴'𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈❜

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 sat down on a large field

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 sat down on a large field. Talia was frustrated that they couldn't reach Rocket and her worry about Peter and his father came up once more.

The blond sighed deeply while she played with the gras around her."You know, sometimes I don't get him, at all", the blond told her green skinned friend, who just stared straight forward.

"He's so binded by the fact that Ego is his father that he dosen't see all the red flags!", she continued ranting on before Gamora suddenly grabbed her sword and cut off two plants that had made a weird noise right besides them.

"It's Peter. You're still wondering about that?", the assassin then questioned the blond besides her sceptical while she put her sword away.

Talia sighed as she muttered quietly under her breath, "I guess."

There was a long silence between the two women, but at some point that silence was interrupted by something that sounded like space ship engines approaching them.

"Do you hear that?", Talia questioned the green skinned woman irretated while they both got slowly onto their feet.

"Yeah."

The sound got louder and the two slowly spun around, immediately spotting a ship that approached them with immens speed.

Talia's eyes widened when she realized that the ship wasn't slowling down and still steered directly towards them.

Gamora immediately grabbed the blonds hand and dragged her after her while the ship suddenly started firing at them.

The dirt flew into their faces and Talia screamed as she suddenly fell down a cliff. The two women, both grunted in pain when they collided with the hard stone floor beneath them. Looking up into the blue sky, Talia tried to catch her breath.