Chapter 6

Liams P.O.V

I seen Sarah rush towards Niall and smother him in a hug. I kept staring at them. I didn't care what Zayn was doing with the other girl. I heard Harry laughing then I noticed Sarah jerk her head to look so I looked too so It didn't look weird that I was staring at my little sister like that. I seen her wrap her hands round his neck then he wrapped his hands round her waist. Louis must've saw because he came over to me and put his hands on my arse

''Oh Niall I Love You!'' Louis whispered in my ear in a pitchy girl voice.I looked at the two of them and Niall had his hands on my sister arse! 

''Thats enough PDA for today'' I yelled separting them apart. God Liam, why are you so protectective. They're just hugging! She didn't do that with you and Danielle!

Sarah's P.O.V

Megan told me that her and Zayn were going out so I dropped her at the movies. When I got home. All the lights were out. That was unusual! Then all of a sudden I was tackled to the ground.I'm not very good in thesse situations so all I managed to get out was.

''Are you a criminal?'' I yelled. The lights went on. Ontop of me was Louis. He smiled at me cheekily

''Im not a criminal! But i think you are , Sarah!'' He smirked seductively at me.

''I AM NOT TOMLINSON!!' I sassed him, freeing my arm form his and clicking them in a z-formation.

''Oh Payne, But You Are! You stole Niall's heart'' He playfully punched my arm

''Naughty Girl'' He eventually got up off me but I pulled his pants down so you could see his 'I <3 One DIrection' underwear. He pulled his jeans up and said.

''I'll get you Payne!''

''Oh yeah.. How ??'' I said folding my arms.

''Someone told me you were very ticklish'' He edged closer to me.

''No! Tomlinson Dont. You Da-'' It was too late. He pounced on me and started tickling me. 

''No! Lou. Stop.I.Cant.Breathe! I'll. Do. ANything!'' He stopped.

''Anything?'' Oh No.. what did I agree to do.

''Yes'' 

''Give me your phone'' He held his hand out. Gawd That boy had sass.