Chapter 18

Sarah's P.O.V

I woke up to giggling. What the hell? I thought as I fluttered my eyes open to find Liam, Zayn and Louis standing at the end of my bed, Liam had a guitar, Harry was laying beside me putting his finger up against my lips to tell me to shut up. OH NO! I knew where this was going. I pulled my duvet back over my head. I heard strumming.

It's time to get up, in the morning.

In the morning.

Morning

Got McDonalds breakfast for you.

Just for you.

Or any other brand..

We drove 2 miles just to get it.

So you better get up and eat it.

You don't wanna be a selfish lazy (crazy)

girl..(Sarah)

So we gotta get up!

(get)Time to get up!

It's time to get up!

It's time to get uupp.

ITS. TIME. TO. GET .UP

Its time to get up!

(time to get up)

ITS TIME TO GET UP!

ITS TIME!

Its time to get up-

Its time too..

SHH!

Get up.

Its time.

Doobie doo

Waaakee (gett) UPPPP..

Harry and I looked at each other, sat up and yelled.7

''TIME TO GET UP!!'' They all laughed including Harry and I. Harry eventually got up and left. Liam crawled in beside me and snuggled me. His brown puppy dog eyes staring into mine like a cave in Coral Reef in Austrailia.I've always wanted to visit Austrailia, but sadly, I can't afford to get me to Paris! Let alone Austrailia.It reminded me of when Liam and I's parents we're still together and .....Miranda wasn't in the picture.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*FLASHBACK*

"Liam, when you become a susperstar like Take That will you bring me on tour with you?" I always asked him this.

"Of course Sar-Bear, anything for the best sister in the world" He pulled me into a hug.

"I'll bring you anywhere! Name where you wanna go!"

"Austrailia!" I pleaded

"Tick"

"America"

"Tick"

"Japan"

"Tick"

''Liam, you're simply the best!'' I squeezed him tightly.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's P.O.V

Sarah zoned out.

''Hello..Sarah??'' I asked her waving my hand in front of her face.Nothing. I tried making a funny face.Still nothing. Was she dead? I checked her pulse...just in case. No she was fine. Probably day dreaming. I clicked my fingers and she screamed. Which sorta made me scream then fall out of the bed.I stumbled back on to my feet and Sarah was laughing her head off. She was perfect for Niall. If I didn't know her I would've thought she was Niall's sister.

''Do you miss Niall?'' I regretted asking that question.The tears were welling up in her eyes.

''Oh, Sarah. I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that it..it just came out!''I started crying. She pulled me towards her chest. I could hear her sniffling.

''I'm okay Liam. I think I still have feelings for him, I will forgive him if he apologises'' Wow she really was going to forgive him even though he was a jerk to her.