Chapter 32

Niall's P.O.V

Today's the day! Sarah and I's anniversary. I made my way over to her house at 6:42pm in my new red camero.... or should I say SARAH'S new red camero I bought her for our anniversary. I also bought her a puppy but that's a suprise for later. I've it all planned. First of all she's gonna take me out to wherever her and Zayn planned,then I'm gonna take her home to my place for a movie night to watch a sneeky premiere of our new movie This Is Us, but before then when we are driving home I'll ask does she like my new car and when she says yes I'll say well.... now it's yours! She'll be stoked. Harry will also be waiting in my new apartment (which I will ask Sarah to move into) with our new puppy, a gorgeous white husky. I stepped out of the car when I reached her parents house. I made a brisk walk up to her door, rang the doorbell, and smouldered my face the way she likes it. She opened the door, eyeliner streamed down her face. I embraced her in a hug, my hands cupped her face. 

''What's wrong, Sar-Bear?'' i asked her politely trying reasurringly to calm her down. I realised Liam was there too. He was crying also. I pulled him into the hug aswell.

''I'm sorry Niall'' Liam startled sobbing a little. ''Our granny is in hospital on Life Support..we have to go'' He grabbed Sarah's hand and pulled her towards her car. 

''Wait! Sarah!'' I called back. Liam stopped on his feet. ''It's your anniversary, guys'' He looked at Sarah. ''C'mon Niall'' He motioned his hand towards me. I ran towards them and got into the drivers seat.

''I'll drive Ni'' Sarah said wiping her face. I grabbed her hands. ''No, Sarah. I'm sorry you can't drive baby. What if you cry and crash the car. I'll never forgive myself'' She nodded her head and got in the back seat with Liam. They left Loki in the house because you can't really take a dog into a hospital!

''Liam?'' I asked. He looked up from his phone. ''Which hospital?'' ''Um...sniff.. Northridge Hospital its just outside Wolverhampton''

I pulled out of the driveway and began our journey to Wolverhampton, Liam and Sarah's hometown.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear NiamCats,

               Sorry I haven't been on much I recently came back from America and I've school this week:( I'll try update as much as I can. If you want to be in the story comment your name, if you want a BF/BFF from 1D/5SOS, job anything! Just comment below and I'll try fit you in<3

~S x x