Chapter 10

Sarahs P.O.V

I was woken by a soft singing of The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script. I opened my eyes to find Liam beside me holding my hand. A smile lit up his face as I opened my eyes a bit more. My head pounded and everywhere was sore. 

''How come I wasn't as sore in hospital yesterday?'' I questioned Liam. His facial exspression changed from and ear-to-ear smile to a sour frown.

''Sarah, darling. You were prescribed these pills'' Liam said holding up a little purple container called 'Tramydol' I pulled the container closer to me so I could read it easier.It said ''Take one pill to ease pain for the user. Only use for prescriptions. SIDE EFFECTS INC: Dorwsiness, headaches & hunger' My jaw dropped. How could he give me SLEEPING tablets!! Liam started giggling.

''You were asleep for 2 days, Sarah'' Liam said laughing.I playfully hit him in the arm.

''My sleep isn't funny, Lia-'' You were cut off my a loud grumbling noise. It came from your stomach. You looked at Liam and he looked at you. You both started laughing your heads off. 

''Ni-NIALLLL!!!'' Screamed Liam trying not to giggle. Niall came thundering up the stairs.

''What? Liam. Is Sarah Ok?'' He ran into the room and I could see his face was anxious but the worry and fear faded away into a smile.He ran towards me and hugged me. He put his arms around my neck, and I put my arms around his waist. I think Liam felt lonely so he joined in our hug. It was a nice, big family hug. Until I heard the door open and close.

''Hellllooooo?'' Louis called ''Anyone home??''

''Up here, Lou!'' I yelled back down. I could hear his sqeuaking TOMS acroos the wooden floorboards. He swung the door open and jumped on top of us which made Niall fall right ontop of me and Louis ass was in my face. 

''Hphnfbohfioh'' That was all I could manage to get out. Louis got off me put Niall got up to.

''WHAT Peasant?'' Louis yelled in my face. He was kidding with me. I hope. ''Learn To Speak Properly No One Can Understand You!'' He yelled once again. He said it really slowly and giving hand-signalls like I was some foreign exchange student from Pakistan.

''Well, I couldn't really talk when your fat ass was in my face could I?'' I giggled back at him. He looked hurt.He dove into the pillows and fake cried. I knew he was fake crying because if you cry you don't sound like a flippin crow , now do you? And plus I've heard Louis crying when he was on the phone to me.I mooched over to him and gave him a hug.

''Sorry Boo Bear!'' I said kissing his cheek. I turned to face Niall. He looked furoius. I winked at him and his face went a normal shade..not tomato red!

He grabbed me and started tickling me.

''NO.LOU.STOP''I screamed in between fits of laughter. Niall pulled him off me and I yelled ''Oh Its ON! Carrot Boy'' I ran after him. For a boy  he isn't good at running. After ten minutes he was out of breath.He put his fingers in a 'T' shape as if to say 'Time Out'. He grabbed his his. He fell to the ground panting.

''Geez, I'll have to take you jogging with me someday.''I walked out of the room and my phone buzzed

106 Twitter mentions

4000 New followers

What??I