8 - Hello G.A. Part 3

Chapter 8 - Hello G.A. Part 3

"Ah, Mr. Todd, perfect timing! Miss Atanol here just joined your class," Headmaster Hammer announced, causing Jason to snap out of his thoughts.

"H-hi," Alyna barely held in her laughter. 

"Sup," Jason said unenthusiastically as he gave her a rather nasty side-eye.

"Great! Now that the two of you have been introduced, why don't you show her around till the next period starts? Hmm?" Headmaster Hammer requested but his tone suggested that it was anything other than a choice.

"Pass,"

"Would you rather have a week's worth of detention?" Headmaster Hammer passive aggressively offered.

"Fu-" Jason started but then quickly realized he could use this situation to learn more about her, specifically if she was working with Xenon. "Fine... let's go new girl,"

"I'll meet you by the bike in a bit, I just have to sign some forms to finalize everything." Maggie smiled glad to see Alyna interacting with others her own age instead of just the cat. It was then Jason recognized Maggie as the heiress to the largest medicinal company in all of Gotham and Wayne Enterprises' top pharmaceutical partner.

"Here take your updated schedule with you so you can find your classrooms," Headmaster Hammer said as he quickly printed out her schedule and passed her two sheets of paper. "I also went ahead and printed off the list of extracurriculars we offer, don't forget you have to join one and participate in at least one meeting per week,"

"Thank you, sir," Alyna politely responded as she began following Jason out of the headmaster's office.

"What's your name?" Jason asked as the pair made their way down the hall towards the same stairs Alyna had just gone up with Maggie.

"Alyna, yours is Jason right?"

"I'll be asking the questions, Atanol," Jason said rather unfriendly.

"Okay..." Alyna whispered under her breath as she decided to focus solely on the school grounds and finding her way around it than the grumpy teen quickly explaining the campus layout next to her.

"Kindergarten through second graders are in building 1. Third through fifth graders, 2. Sixth through eighth, 3. Ninth and tenth, 4. And finally, eleventh and twelfth graders are in building 5. The main 'office' is in building number 6, and the recreational facility where the gym, pool, and clubrooms are located is in building 7. You can find the library and shit by yourself as I've never been to them.," Jason said in one breath almost too quickly for Alyna to comprehend, "got it?"

"What was that? I dozed off because of how boring the sound of your voice is..." Alyna sarcastically quipped with a fake yawn before walking away from Jason and into building 4 to find her classes.

"Hey get back here!" Jason shouted after taking a couple of seconds to process what she had said. Alyna just rolled her eyes before walking into the girl's bathroom since he couldn't follow her there, before turning invisible so she could walk straight past him to continue finding her classes within the building peacefully.

While she was doing that Jason leaned against the large white stone wall across from the bathroom and pulled out his phone to inform Bruce and his brothers about Alyna's suspicious arrival. He waited for ten whole minutes before storming into the bathroom only to find it empty.

"What the hell?" Jason whispered, before quickly running out of there and then upstairs to see Alyna looking around and locating where her classes were. "How'd she sneak past me? Must have been when I was distracted texting bats,"