Introduction

Hello there!

Thank you for choosing my story. I have put in a lot of effort since this story is close to my heart.

Let me give you small glimpse into the world of the High and Mighty.

*Trumpets*

Blurb:

A tale of seven teenagers, who are forced into the filthy world of the rich.

Absence of love, hearts made of stone, none to call family, these seven innocent souls try to carve their way through the mud while helping and relying on each other.

And now for the Characters:

1. Natasha Iyer:

The Queen Bee of Wilson High, the heir to 'Iyer Technologies', the best company in India.
A bully, she never stops till her desires are fulfilled.
Age:18.
She makes the rules

2. Siddharth Roy :

He loves Natasha. A charming and tall man, with a magnanimous heart. Born poor but has a rich heart.
Age: 19

3. Munish Ravale :

The leader of the group 'H-crew'. Son of the second richest man in India, heir to Ravale Hospitals. Passionate about dance.
Age:19

4. Laksh Mehta:

Happy go lucky, a pure soul. Is the  adopted son of the Minister of defence  of India. Hip-hop is life - his motto.
Age: 19

5. Joseph Hunter :

The twin brother of Jake Hunter. The Hunters own the biggest Iron and steel industry in India. His mother is mentally ill. Has a quiet and soft nature.
Age: 18

6. Jake Hunter:

The twin of Joseph and is younger to him by 3 minutes. He is an angry young man who loves to pick fights. The bad boy of the school.
Age: 18

7. Akshara Agarwal :

Is disabled. Her left leg is amputated and walks with crutches. Her family owns the most popular cafe in India- moon cafe. Is Natasha's best friend since they were running around in diapers.
Age: 18.

H-crew: The dance crew started by these seven teens.

Hope you give my story a chance.

The character are fictional and events are not related to any real life incidents. Any relation is completely coincidental.