2

Wilson High, a school for the rich and mighty by the rich and mighty, where ethics and principles find their places in the trash.
The word of the queen is law.
Not just because she is the founder of the school and India' richest man's daughter but because she has a nasty reputation of being eerily scary.

If on the pyramid of net worth Natasha occupied the top layer alone,
Munish Ravale, the heir to Ravale Hospitals, the Hunter twins Joseph and Jake, heirs to Hunter group of industries and Laksh Mehta the son of the defence Minister of India occupied the second layer while Akshara Agarwal whose parents are the owners of the successful coffee chain Moon Cafe( MC), Aghastya Shah the son the superstar K, Neelam Hussain, the daughter of the world renowned Fashion designer, Chloe Fernandes, the heir to the upcoming iron and steel industry 'Des Iron and Steel Industry Ltd.' along with many others in the school occupied the last layer.
The Pyramid is occupied by the top 20 of India who own almost 30% of the nation's wealth.

And the school is a joint effort by the elders of the first and second layer of the pyramid to render the best education to the future of India.
Just a cover, the school was. Another attempt by the rich to escape the burden of taxes.

The children muddle up every morning in school where studying and receiving education became secondary. It became another place of entertainment for the rich and a prison cell for the paupers.

"Easy, bro!" Joseph snatches the cold beer can off Munish who was on his fifth.
The nineteen year old smirks eyeing another girl sending flying kisses at him.
"Im off now!" He walks taking his leather jacket off towards the beauty who pulls him towards her seductively.
Sighing in defeat Joseph heads towards Akshara who is busy conversing with his brother Jake.
"Did we really have to do this ? A welcome party for Siddharth!" Jake's whisper yell could be heard a mile away distinctively.
"Shh! Don't you dare be rude." Akshara eyes around for any signs of the man of the night.
"Akshu, i really can't understand you." Jake hits his palms on the table in front of them with anger.
"Akshu did it to bring us all back together." Jose pips in dancing energetically to the music blasting in the background.
One of the kids, Akash is th dj for the night who very well knew how to engage the crowd. The dance floor had sweaty bodies all jumping wildly to the beats of the songs played.

The hall on the third floor of the last building in school is now taken over by the kids to throw a party to welcome the hot newbie who dared to stop the RQ.

Girls and boys all decked in their best clothes attend the welcoming party to drown themselves in euphoria of the night. Blue, purple and red lights fill the enormous hall, which now has plush seatings and air conditioners in every corner at the request of Akshara.

"Where the hell is he?!" Akshara looks at her watch annoyed at no sign of Siddharth. It's been half an hour since the doors of the hall opened and the man's not here to open the party.
"He ain't picking his damn phone!" Jake yells once more scaring the crap Outta of Akshara who is busy searching for her best friend.
"No way. They are not together are they..." Joseph suspects and a small mischievous smile occupied his lips.

"Tasha..."
"Tasha...."
"Tasha stop..."
"Natasha Iyer stop!"
Siddharth was running through the empty corridoor leading to the party hall. He very well knew he was late, he lost his way and finally found the place.
But before then he found someone more interesting. More beautiful than ever.
His heart beat increases on sighting her. Even after he repeatedly called her name she didn't stop. She never cared to look back even when she could hear him quite alright.
Only when he took her full name did she pause. Her long legs covered with boots till the knee turned around to face the panting him. She flips her brown hair which is falling right below her waist, curled at the ends.
A smirk was all she could offer him while he grins ear to ear seeing Her.
Her legs tap the floor in quite beats waiting for him to speak.
But he stands there gaping at her, stunned at her extreme transformation. Ethereal. A winged liner on her beautiful doe eyes which made it look bigger and sharper. Her thin lips overlined with a nude maroon lipstick having maybe a mix of another shade. Her cheekbones coloured with blush, rings dangling through her ears which now had another piercing.
Her strikingly slim body reveales the  how hard she exercises.
"Yes...." Her smirk displays how she caught him shamelessly  staring at her.
"Aren't you cold...?" He eyes the scanty clothing she wore. Yet it is exquisite. A black bralette with shiny silver sequence dangling in an orderly fashion and a skin tight denim skirt which barely made up to the mid of her thighs.
She looks taken aback by his sudden question. Everyone praises her. For her fashion, her body, her godly looks. Never did anyone care about how she feels.