3

Her chest heaves up and down as she rushes down the corridor. Pressing the elevator button she clutches the cloth near her heart which is running faster than the bullet train.
Beads of sweat form on her forehead and she keeps pressing the elevator button in an attempt to make it come quicker.
Her lips tremble as she hears the door of the hall being opened and footsteps coming towards her.
Her fear hightens.

They'll see me.
They'll see me scared.
They'll see me shivering.
They'll know I'm useless.
They'll know im nothing without the Iyer attached.
They'll diss me.
They'll throw me away.
Just like my mom.
Just like he did to me.

"Natasha " She could hear him. Siddharth's voice which is laced with worry as he comes into view.
A few other kids follow trying to record the drama. Cause what other pastime do they have, than this!

Jake and Munish dash just as fast as Siddharth does and Akshu and Jose slowly catch up.

"Dont!" Natasha warns her eyes look bloodshot, her voice trembles as she backs away from Siddharth.
Munish notices her lips quivering.
He sees her finger being glued to the elevator button. 
Jake and Munish both panic seeing Natasha's current state.
The number of the kids outside the party were increasing.
Asking Jake to handle the others Munish jumps forward towards Natasha.
Her wide eyes overflowing with fear look at Munish who smiles in return.

"No one will know Tasha. Let's run away, okay." His voice is soft, gentle tugging at the ends of her heart.
It begins to melt her worry away and she begins to stabilize her heart beat.
He brings his right hand forward cautiously approaching Natasha,his promising eyes never leaving hers.
Natasha could do anything when she is anxious. His biggest worry is the window placed ten steps behind her. She had tried earlier to escape  by climbing out of a window and so he needed to be careful.

Jake pushed the others inside while Jose kept Siddharth away. Akshara  immediately texts Laksh their location.
"Inside now. " He pushed the kids, few of them unwilling to miss such a show.
"You suddenly want us in when Natasha's acting strange!" Yells Aghastya drawing Natasha's attention.
She becomes self concious. Her trembling increases. Her breathing becomes ragged. Her hands dramatically begin to pull her hair and she keeps walking back. The fear in her big eyes heightens

They can all see me having an attack. An anxiety attack.

"Damn you Bastard!" Jake throws a punch at Aghastya making him fall on his knees.
Taking this opportunity Munish snatches Natasha's hand and runs to the fire exit.
Knowing it would be impossible for her to run on her heels he lifts her bridal style and Siddharth's jaw touches the ground.
Akshara pulls Joseph towards the window not wanting him to witness a fight.

"That hurt like bitch, you mother fucker!" Aghastya kicks Jake's right leg making him fall too.
Kids begin to enjoy this new fight between the two hot men who were all angry and wanted nothing but to kill the other.
Jake clutches his ankle which seems twisted due to the impact but nevertheless blocks another punch coming his way.

"You son of a bitch!" Jake smashes his elbow on the side of his opponents jaw. Aghastya backs off in pain giving enough time for Jake to stand up and throw punches at him.

Aghastya launches himself forward but to his surprise Siddharth holds him back by holding his hands behind his back.
"Leave me ... Let me kill that fucker !" Siddharth simply holds him back without much effort, the veins from his arms popping out. Girls shout seeing Siddharth fired up. He is the new eye candy in the school.

Joseph who catches a glimpse of the fight being stopped runs does the same with Jake. Both bloodthirsty young men stand roaring, trying their best to get out of the clutches of people holding them back and fight each other.
"Please, Jake... You know i can't witness this..." Joseph whispers and his brother instantly drops the fight swearing to kill Aghastya when they would be alone.