He's Staring | part 3

6 days after seeing the mystery man

Y/N'S POV

I was at work and I was ordering the customer's orders. I was just chilling before I heard a familiar voice. "Heyyy Y/N!" I look up to see F/N. "Hey F/N." I smiled before noticing someone next to them. he was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket, and a black beanie with a black mask. Why is he wearing that mask and why is he staring at me? It made me feel uncomfortable. "Is this a Soot?" I pointed at him. They nodded. "Well then what would you like?" "Oh! I will get a latte!" I nodded and then looked at Soot. "Hm... I got an espresso."

he said in a nice, calm voice. "Ok, I will call you up when your order is done!" F/N nodded paying and took Soot over to a table.

-

"An order for F/N and Soot" I yelled their name as Soot came over. "Here you go!" I say give the two drinks to him. "Thanks... Y/N," he said before turning around and leaving to go back to F/N. I say, shaking my head. As I went back to work. "Hey Y/N can I talk to you for a minute!" I look at it one of my workmates and nodded walking over to them. "Can I help you?" I ask. They nodded. "I was wondering if you could take my shift?" I raise my eyebrow. "Why?" "I have a family emergency and I really need someone to take my shift." I signed nodding.

"Fine but only this once." They smiled. "Thanks, Y/N I'll promise I'll pay you back." I shook my head, telling them they didn't need to. But they insist.

-

It was 6:34 pm and I am still at work doing the other shift. I am tired and I want to go home. "Hey Y/N you look tired why don't you take a break?" I nodded in my place. Then going into the back and sitting down on the floor, putting my head against a wall. As I sigh. Closing my eyes, and taking a small nap. But not long after I was walking up by someone. I look up it was the person that took the shift. "Hey, how are you feeling?" They say helping me up. "A little bit better thanks for letting me rest a bit." I smiled. As I went back to finish my shift.

-

NO ONES POV

Tired and sore Y/N was walking back home. They wish they didn't take that shift off that person. They have probably been lying to just get out of work. They reach the doorstep of their apartment, unlock the door, and go inside before locking it again. "Home sweet home, how I have missed you." With a sigh, they crashed out on the couch. They were too tired to take a shower or change their clothes. So they slept on the couch peacefully. Probably dreaming about sleeping. (Lol)

F/N'S POV

Soot wouldn't stop talking about Y/N I guess he likes them. It was a pain in the cafe to hear him talking about them. He even asked to get the drinks. But he was happy. The only reason he came, I said 'that I'm going to Y/N's work, place'. I was on the couch Soot was in his room probably sleeping. Or thinking about 'Y/N'. I sigh he is weird but in a way, I don't understand. I got up and want to take a shower before heading straight to bed. Hmm, I think I should talk to Soot about Y/N.

-

The next morning I was in the kitchen. Soot was still asleep. I know he will wake up soon. The last time I woke him up he got mad. "F/N what are you making?" He asked walking to the table. His hair was a mess and he had a blanket on him. "Eggs bacon and pancakes!" He hummed. I put two plates on table one for me and him. As we eat I put my fork down and look at him. "Soot can we talk about Y/N?" He nodded looking at me. "Yesterday why were you staring at them?" He was silent for a moment before speaking. "Because... I just wanted to."

He looked down as I said my next question. "Do you know them?" He was more silent than before. "They... had the game..." He got up from the chair and went to a different room. Y/N used to have the game before me? But why don't they have it anymore? I have so many questions it's killing me. These two are so mysterious.