British fuck | 9

M/N: mums name
D/N: dads mane
F/M: favourite music

NO ONCE POV

Soot was quiet as he still hold onto Y/N as they try to get out of his grasp. "Soot Let's me go!" But he didn't, he started to walk with her to the lounge room. "Hey let's go. I don't want them seeing us like this!" He stopped as the lean down to whisper into their ear. "As you wish angel." He finally let go. "What has got into you?" The only response that they got was a hum. Soot left the kitchen going somewhere around apartment. They went back to the living room the parents sitting on the couch, chatting about something before looking at Y/N.

"You should date that boy he's such a gentleman." The heat went, to their cheeks. "Oh my god please don't say that." Y/N put their head in their hands, embarrassed. "Ok we well stop." M/N said she got up and came over hug Y/N. "We should go me and your father had plans." Y/n hugs back tight before letting go and nodding.

-

After Y/N's parents left they went off to go, find Soot, already knowing where he was. They went through the hallway. Reaching their room, they slowly picked through the door seeing Soot in their bed sleeping. He snuggled into the blanket that was wrapped around him. Y/N sighed walking in closing the door behind them, walking over to the desk and sitting down in the chair. Putting on their headphones going onto their computer putting their F/M on. An hour later Y/N took off the headphones turned around to see if Soot was still asleep. But instead he was looking at them smiling, Y/N just stared, at him not knowing what to say.

"Take a picture it was last longer." And they did talking a picture like he said it was kind of adorable to see him like that, cuddled up in the blanket. "There you go." Y/N handed their phone to as Soot smile got bigger as he messed with their phone before handing it back.

Y/N'S POV

I look at my phone as he change my tock Screen to the photo, I took of him. "Wow I love it.." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. "Oh come on darling you love it." 'What the hell is up with these pat names?' I thought rolling my eyes once again, before turning back to my desk putting the headphones back on. But then my headphones were talking, off as I felt hands covering my eyes. "Guess who?" I sigh. "Hm a man I think is the British, that has beautiful brown curly hair and loves music!" I heard at hum in response.

"Did you just say my hair was a beautiful?" I didn't respond. Why did I say that?. "No reason... can you take your hands off my face now?" he finally did. As I looked up to see him. Damn got to admit this is a nice view to look up at him. "Like what you see?" He smirk cupping my cheeks. "No I just like the view... of someone's ugly face." I grin. "What. Did. You. Say?" he raised an eyebrow, staring at me like he was going to do something. "I-... I said that someone's got an ugly face." He glared at me for five seconds. "Well then Darling~ then tell me is my face handsome?"

He said in his nice British accent, making me blush. "Ok ok stop right there. What's with the pet names?" I ask turning around as my head started to kill me from looking up at him. "I don't know what you mean angel." I stood up from my chair moving closer to him. "You keep calling me dear, darling, and Angel, you British fuck!" I say clearly, angry by him calling me those names. He just tilted his head look at me for a second. Before grabbing me and pulling me into the bed. "Let me go, you ass!" I hissed trying to pull away, but he was so goddamn strong. "What's the password dear?" He asked putting his face into the crook my neck. "Please?"

There was no response for a good one minute. "Nope I try again~" For one hour, I was trying to figure out the password so he can let me go. "Is it music...?" I say yawning starting to get tired. "Nope wrong again darling." I yawn again, I gave up knowing I wouldn't be able to figure it out. I rested my head on his shoulder. "You gave up?" I nodded my head closing my eyes. "Use your words." I hate him so much. "Yess... but is it bed...?" I say quietly as I was about to fall asleep. He shook his head, giggling. "No... the passwnrd was I Lo——" I fell asleep I didn't get to hear the last part.

A/N
First of all the picture Y/N took off was the photo I put up and the top
and my mind is so tired. do you got any ideas? seriously what do you think should happen next?