Home all day | part 4

F/M: favorite music

Y/N'S POV

I was in bad I was too exhausted. I regret taking that shift. I sigh as I got out of bed. I was hungry but I didn't want to get up so I just fell on the floor. Before getting up on my feet and going to the kitchen. I made something simple and sat on the couch eating. As I ate I was scrolling on my phone, looking for a song to put on and I put on my favorite one (F/M). I hum to the song as eating too. After eating, I put my plate down on the table in front of me as I am fully awake. I stretch a couple of times before getting up. Taking my plate to the sink in the washing it.

I put it in the dry rack to let it dry. My phone started to ring as I picked it up to answer your calls. "Y/N how are you?" It was Micah. "Good Just a little bit tired. I took two 2 shifts in one day." "Oh, my Y/N you should not be doing that!" He complained, telling me that it was bad for me as I just laugh hearing how much he cared for me. We were like siblings at this point. "Ok, Micah. I won't do it again." I said with a sigh. "Good... ok, I have to go byeeee!" Then he hung up the phone. I chuckle as he always made my day better. 

I started to clean up my apartment. It was already clean, but I had nothing to do that day. As I cleaned, something dropped onto the floor a picked it up. They were song lyrics old ones too. I didn't remember having these. I just put them with other paperwork. I have put it on my work desk. Then I started to play some of the games that F/N gave to me. But pass time as it seems to work.

-

In the afternoon, it was just the same thing over again, but this time I was just watching TV. Nothing good was on. Not long after I fell asleep on the couch from boredom. But not long after a call woke me up. It's a rub of my eyes grabbing the phone. "Hello...?" I say it was F/N. "Hey Y/N I was wondering if we could hang out tomorrow?" I thought for a moment, trying to think if I was free for tomorrow. "Hmm ok is Soot coming too?" I ask yawning a bit. "He has to come. I'm not leaving him alone in my house." I hum in response. I say bye before hanging up the phone.

I got up from the couch and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Then going to bed wanting to get a good night's rest.

A/N
Yoooo how are my simp beans? Sorry this one was short