Such a gentleman | 8

L/N: last name
D/S: gander

NO ONES POV

"You sure this is the right place?" The person said, standing next to a door of an apartment. "Yeah this is the address they sent me." The other one said as the person knocked on the door. "Coming!" They heard as the door open to Y/N. "Oh! You're finally here!" Y/N said, hugging them both. "It's nice to see you too Y/N"

SOOT'S POV

"F/N please can I go to Y/N's please." I've been begging F/N to take me to Y/N's place. But they won't let me go I don't know why. "Soot i said no!" "But whyyyy?" I said holding onto their shirt. "Soot! Let go! You are acting like a baby!"  They tried to pull me off and that's when I stop whining. Now I was angry by this point. "F/N... why. can't. I go to. Y/N's place?" I say staring down at them. "Ugh Fine. I'll take you to them..." They finally gave in, and I smiled happily. I gave them a hug before going to my room to get ready. An hour later we were out the door. One step away for my dear Y/N. I was looking out the window seeing everything move fast. "Hmm." F/N hummed. "What?" I say looking at them.

"I was wondering why you wanted to go to Y/N so badly?" They keep their eyes on the road as I didn't respond. "Soot?" I just hummed looking back the window. I started to drift off into my thoughts. Why can I not see them? I love them. Wait no.. I am obsessed with them. They're the only one that can keep me sane at this point. I feel a pain in my head as I looked over that hit me. "Why would you do that?" They roll their eyes pointing out the window. I look over to see we are near Y/N's apartment. "Oh! Y/N's place." I simply saying getting out of the car. "No thank you?" I look back at F/N who was waiting for a thank you. "Hm thank you." I say walking to Y/N's apartment, I

A/N
You can charge the gander of the parents.

Y/N'S POV

"So how has life been?" Mum asked. "Good I have some good friends here." I smile as we chatted about sorts of stuff. As dad sat there, listening to us talk. "Y/N dear I have a question for you?" I nod. Curious. "Oh? What is it?" Mum looked at dad before looking back at me. "We were wondering if you had a B-" she was cut off by a knock at the door as I stood up, walking over opening the door. "Hi Y/N!" Oh. god. It's Soot. "S-Soot! what are you doing here?" I was shocked, seeing him here at my front door. "Well I wanted to come and see you." Goddamn accent came out a lot on the 'you' part. "Oh ok will come in!" I stepped to the side to Let him in. "Thanks darling." I blush. Why did he call me darling? I sighed I followed him.

"How are these two people?" I heard Soot say as I walked over looking at him then my parents. Who looked more confused. "Uh these are my parents mum, dad, this is my friend Soot!" I say smiling awkwardly, I heard a hum from Soot. "You sure you two are just friends?" My dad said not convinced. "Oh my god dad really!?" I was embarrassed I could hear Soot chuckle softly. "Don't worry. Mr L/N I will never lay a hand on your them sir." I stare at him in shock. He was being a gentleman? How, when, Why? Dad laughs a bit. "Hm.. what's your name?" I was standing there watching as my dad and Soot chatted. "My name is.. Soot sir." he says with a smile on his face. "Well Soot how did you met Y/N?"

"Well I met them at their work place with my F/N me and Y/N friend." His so calm about this.  I look at my dad who was smiling. "Hm.. how much do you know about my kid?" Oh shit Soot only known about me for couple weeks. "Well I know their full name is Y/N L/N, they go by they/them..." He started to tell a lot about me, I was quite surprised he knew a lot me but how? "Good Y/N tell how much you know about him?" Oh. FUCK! "Well.. uh." I look at Soot as he gave me a smile, I took a deep breath as I spoke. "Well.. his name is Soot uh but I don't know his last name I don't ask.. uh he goes by he/him/they.." I was thinking more things I could say. "Oh! He makes songs.." I look at him, he had a surprises look on his face as I continued what felt like hours.

I look at my dad when I finished, his eyebrows went down bit as he was thinking. "Hmm... ok." Wait what? I look at him who seems happy. I look at my mum who was sitting there ready to speak. "One more question Soot how long have known each other?" His going to lie but my parents can see though peoples lies. "I have known them for 4 month- "Ok I believe you!" My parents say at the same time. "Wait what!?" I couldn't believe what just happened. "Well he's so nice and polite Y/N." Soot  just gave me a smile that lying bastard. "Oh I see.." there was nothing else to say, as I walked into the kitchen to get myself a drink.

As I was pouring a cup for myself, I heard footsteps behind me then hands over I think around my waist. I trying to look, to see Soot with a big smile on his face. "Sorry if I had to lie a bit dear.." dear? I stared at him for a second, taking a sip of my water. "It's ok.. I'm just surprise that they trust you that quickly." I said sighing as he rested his chin on my shoulder, still holding me tight. "I got tricks up my sleeve." I chuckled a bit. "Can you let go so I can go back to my parents?" he hummed as he thought. He loose, and his grip but still hold on to me.