He is a (Loving freak) | 17

QSMP :]

Y/N'S POV

I was playing with Tallulah she's playing some music. "Hey Mx Y/N." You look at Tallulah. "I was wondering if we can go into the woods and play hide and seek?" You nod as grabbing Tallulah's hand going to the start of forest. "Ok I'll count you go hide." I say covering my eyes as I heard her footsteps run off as I count to 20 before uncovering, my eyes yelling. "Here or not here I come!" Then I started to search the forest for a good two hours. "Jeez. Where is this kid?" I say still looking around, but then I saw something and went back to check what it was. It was Wilbur but it almost looks like at the Soot?

I got a little bit closer hiding behind some bushes and trees. Then I saw in front of Wilber was slimecicle? "Come on Wilbur I did nothing wrong!" The slime, boy said. "Oh you, did you have a mind of your own and no one does here. I gave them certain programs to do and yours mate got messed up..." His voice was low and deep as he spoke. "But I am not going to tell them that you're him!" Slimecicle said nervously.

"..." He didn't respond to what slime Cicle sick and kept talking. "NowI have to fix you.. but I have to wait for Y/N to sleep so you should get some sleep too." He then he waved his hands in the air as slime Cicle fell to the floor. "You can't tell them.." He said grabbing slime sickles are in and dragging him off. As I saw a glimpse of his eyes. They were a light, dark pink, with a big smile across his face. This made my stomach sink. Something felt very wrong. I never seen the side of Wilbur before. And it scared me.

-

After some time, I had found Tallulah as I told her to go back home because I had to talk to someone. I walked along the path to Dreams house and knocked on the door. Only three seconds later he open the door letting me. "I saw something it was Wilbur talking to slimecicle you need to tell me what's going on Dream!" I ask as Dreams sat me. "Ok I'll tell you. You're in a game used to be called Dream SMP until he changed it to the QSMP. His name is Wilbur Soot, but I guess in your world he called himself Soot. I don't know what he is but he lost his victims. There were so many victims before you. He's a crazy loving freak."

I didn't know what to say all this was too much so he was Soot... He was the guy from three years ago.. "I know this is a lot to take in but you have to trust me like you did last time we are going to find Ian and F/N and save them." He said, trying to reassure me. "Why is he after me?" I ask it doesn't make sense. He can always get different people. But me why is he after me again? "I don't really know but he seems connected to you. Even when you through the arcade game out he wouldn't stop talking about you. Saying you're all his.." I felt sick. I wanted to throw up hearing this but at the same time I didn't want to.

A/N
Hey if this was short, I want to get it out of the way since we're almost to the end :]