Smr x alhaitham (reading novels)

Late Birthday chapter for myself cause I haven't posted in months and you guys deserve a chapter for once, so ill stick with the genshin train cause i know the lore about these men more than any anime loreSo here is an actual chapter —————————————

So here is an actual chapter
—————————————

(Y/n) and Alhaitham, an inazuman warrior who traveled with the traveler, and a scholar, who is loner most times 😒

How these two met is uncertain, but what we do know is that kaveh, alhaitham and (y/n) are roommates with two of them being *ahem* "roommates".

And that leads us with the present. Kaveh went off to design a building, Alhaitham reading a book with his noise canceling ear pieces, and (Y/n) having a stroll outside and buying some ingredients for the week.

Let me tell you this, everyone simps for this man, like he big, fit, nice, and can dominate anyone with a human pulse.

So when this man went out to buy stuff, he would get a really large discount or have it for free, but as the nice soul he is he still buys it full price (😒 never pass up a discount (M/n))
Anyways, when (m/n) got home, he saw alhathem deep into a book, but not just any book....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its the tervat translated fifty shades of gray the traveler and author threw for the purpose of this story 🤪

And Alhatham is learning such new things about sex that he is just getting hot and bothered just the thought of his hunk of a boyfriend dominating him more than the soft vanilla he receives when they have time.
When Alhathem noticed the sudden smell of food being cooked, he knew his favorite roommate was home.

And he knew,

That he wanted to be fucked by this man.

But he did not want to seem desperate, no no no ☝️
He wanted to make it seem like (M/n) was the horny one and tease him about it, make him punish him for being a brat, or maybe guilt him into being a pet for him and get him on a leash.

This man only read one smut book and is already planning out sex scenarios.

So to tease this inazuman man, he knew he had to be smart about it. So in his room, still with his noise canceling ear piece, decides to change into some shorts and his tank top and lay on his stomach to give (M/n) a good view of his ass when he comes in into his room, but as he waits, he continues to read the book to seem "distracted"

Just a couple of minutes later, (m/n) comes in to inform Alhaitham that dinner is ready

"Hey Al, the foods...ready..."
(M/n) looks at Alhaitham position and looks at his ass, but instead of feeling horny or anything...you know what he did?