Villan smr x uke slave bakugou (what turn of events)

Suggested from @scanty105 and i was actually wanted to do something like this for a long time so thank you for the suggestion.
Update: I had to remove a specific part of this story due to new guidelines
——————————————————————
(M/n)s quirk, repeated action
Can repeat anyone's actions with just viewing them
Has learn to memorize the persons quirk and use it to his advantage, somewhat of a copy quirk but he forever has the quirk. Drawback are headaches and soreness

Masters control
Can mind control anyone with a simple touch, can also command anyone with eye contact. Drawback, none

————————————————-—————————-
(M/n) Pov

Its been a year since the heros have fallen and villans had full control of japan.

Since that year I have become the most feared villan in japan and having a strong organization named The unknown power. Shigirakis team had no chance beating us, main reason being is that his league joined ours in a matter of a month. Also the UA students and teachers were kept in my organization for them to work for me, or get killed on the spot. They had options and many chose to work for me while some, refused.

Bakugou was very rough with refusing to work for me and I really didn't want to kill him so, he became my slave.

Poor boy. Made me have to use my quirk to make him obey me and put to put on his leash. I had to get colder rooms for him not to sweat and explode everything I own. Took me 3 months, 3 MONTHS, for him to finally submit to me. He is a stubborn boy but you can't blame him, his dreams were crush down in just a simple week just by my organization that I lead on its own.

Now im sitting at my office, working with some papers on payment for my workers and papers on people i needed dead (btw your the richest man in japan and having many people working for you, you might be a villan to some people but your not a cold hearted one) . I saw my door open and saw bakugou, peaking his head in. "Come in pet" katsuki immediately came inside my office, closing the door behind him and stood there waiting for his next command.

At the moment I saw him wearing his dog collar, short shorts and no shirt on. He was blushing madly and looked down to avoid making eye contact with me.

"Come here pet" those simple words made him immediately walk to me with no hesitation.

He knows if he disobeyed he'd have to get punished and he didn't want that, last punishment was having a vibrator inside him for a day, he couldn't leave his room and he was bone dry by the end of it, lets say he never talked to anyone else but me for a week.

"Come sit on my lap dog" i patted my thigh to make sit and he sat on my lap not facing me.

"Turn around facing me pet" i felt him shiver and he got up again and sat down facing me.