Seme reader x Uke Tomoe (very hot memory)

(Welcome to me being a perv and writing the freaking smut, i know u guys don't read this ima just start the smut. Oh and if you don't know who tomoe is, uh spoiler and the picture is his not the form above! look up tomoe and see how hot he is)
(N/m)- nickname

You and tomoe knew each other even before he turned into familiar.

You were a powerful nature god who roamed around the woods helping the innocent survive.

You meet tomoe while he was wounded and was in his child form. Being the nice god that you are you treated his wounds and waited till he woke up
The young yokai had appreciated you tending his wounds, so when he was fully recovered and back to his normal self, he would come visit you once a week to see how you were doing. However he slowly started to fall in love with the powerful god.
After a couple of years, Tomoe confessed his love towards the god, which was accepted and both of them started to date for a few years and they later on got married.

(I know yokai's can't get married to a human or a god (its been awhile since ive seen it and moved on to inuyasha don't attack me) so in this story there's no consequences for dating a god)

When tomoe became a familiar, he asked mikage if he would let the love of his life live him or at least be near by, mikage agreed to it when he notice Tomoes smile while mentioning his husband. Good thing the shrines were close together, so it wouldn't be such a big deal when the nature god's shrine moved a bit closer towards mikages shrine, just right behind the shrine, no one will notice.

Right?

Not the humans, they don't care at all but the animals did and they were ok with it

And here we are,
after hundreds of years of being with mikage and his shrine helpers, mikage abounded them for 20 years, they were left with 2 shrines to take care of plus the helpers which disappeared somewhere

And no god damn reason for it to

That was just rude towards (m/n) cause mikage told him to take care of the shrine, which meant to do the frucking prayers too!

Flashback over

-Authors view-
'Peace of s*hit now i have to take care of two shrines and to take everyones prayers until mikage, or at least, at this point a new land god, had come and reclaim this shrine' (m/n) was annoyed by how much work he was given with both shrine being cared for by him.

On the other had tomoe was cleaning (m/n)'s shrine to get over the thought of mikage disappearances.
Tomoe didn't bother to take care of mikages shrine since he had no orders to clean after the place, but he did have his husband to take care off so theres that.

Tomoe had started his heat this morning and he didn't want to bother his husband about it since he had so much work to do.

'You know what im done for today I completed the realistic prayers' (m/n) exclaimed in his head, walking towards his lovely husband
"Honey~" tomoe turned around to see the wolf god with his kimono open from the chest and to see his nice toned body, which made tomoe's heat get worse.

'You know what im done for today I completed the realistic prayers' (m/n) exclaimed in his head, walking towards his lovely husband"Honey~" tomoe turned around to see the wolf god with his kimono open from the chest and to see his nice toned body,...

(I can never 😭)

"Y-yes (n-n/n)?" Tomoe asked

(M/n) took notice of the yokais heat and wanted to tease with his lover

"Baby are you on your heat?" The larger male asked, approaching the smaller male and wrapping one arm around his waist to pull him close.
"I-i-" tomoe couldn't say anything, his body getting hotter by the second.
(M/n) knew the answer and picked him up and carried tomoe on his shoulder to there shared room.

(M/n) view

"W-what are you doing!" Tomoe yells hitting my back, to make him stop i slapped his ass to only get a moan in response.
"Ima take care of that heat of yours" i told him and tomoe started to blush.

I slid open the door of our room and quickly put tomoe on our shared futon.

Tomoe stared at his husband with heart shaped pupils and started to sweat.

"Mmm~ hun~ p-please take care of me~" tomoe reached his arms towards (m/n), ready to make love with him

"Alright baby but are you sure you want this?" It was the first time they done it in years, the last time they did it was 20 years ago for (m/n) birthday and before mikages left

"Y-yes, i-i want to do this. Make love to me, please?"

"Alright, whatever you want baby"
(M/n) leaned down and kissed tomoe lovenly then became hotter and hotter. Of coarse (m/n) was the dominant one and had his tongue inside tomoes mouth. While they were kissing, (m/n) was undressing tomoe and played around with his nipples

"Ah~" both males pulled away and tomoe began to moan. (M/n) went down tomoes neck and started to give the yokai hickeys and bites all around the neck until he found the weak spot, which lead tomoe moaning more.

"(M/n)~ please put it in~ i-i need it i-inside me~" tomoe begged

"Let me prep you fist then ill take care of your heat"

"I-im already for you just please put it in" tomoe begged some more

"Alright since you begged" (m/n) entered Tomoe harshly and tomoe had threw his head back

"G-gah!~" Tomoe yelped

(M/n) started thrusting into the uke in a slow pase so the yokai can get used to the feeling once again

"(N/n)! P-please! Faster!" Tomoe moaned

(M/n) hearing his mates pleads he started to thrust faster and harder into him, playing with his tail and ears

"O-oh my- ah!~ (n/n) i-im going to c-um soon!" Tomoe started to drool and his eyes were rolled back into his skull

"Im almost done baby~ let me make you cum and ill pull out" (m/n) said, not knowing tomoe wanting to finally have a child with his husband of many years

Tomoe wrapped his legs around (m/n) and (m/n) looked at tomoe with surprise

"C-cum inside me! Im ready for a family~" tomoe moaned

"Alright, lets cum together~"

After a few more thrust into tomoe, the couple finally came from there hight, tomoe cumming in both there stomachs and (m/n) fully cumming inside tomoe, filling him up till the brim.

Both started panting heavily, kissing each other softly and (m/n) pulling out, leaving tomoe moaning and cum dripping out of him.

"God that was amazing, we should do that more often" (m/n) commenting, getting up to get a wash cloth to clean his lover

"You know we cant, we are very busy in the day, maybe at night we coul-" before tomoe could continue with his statement, they heard steps in front of mikages shrine

"Ive got played!" (M/n) heard the humans mind and hurried to prep tomoe to meet the new god

Oh what adventures they both will be facing in the future

(Jesus this chapters need to take a shorter time to make this guys take months to complete, i have two in the making and probably more ;-;)