Smr reader x bottom omega bakugou (smelly alpha)

Yall be enjoying the first bakugou shot so im doing a little experiment- just to see something.
Quirk: Alpha
cause i see those often in one shots, comment if u enjoy the Bakagou one-shots and see what ki- scenarios i should do cause ya author running out of ideas.
Also since school started my writing turn shitty so expect some errors and confusing sentences

Edit: someone pointed out that heat for alphas are ruts so I was able to fix it (thank you btw)
——————————————————————————

6:30 -> (m/n) pov

*ring* *ring* *ring* *ri-*
I hurried to click the stop button on my phone. I rolled back to my back and sighed in a tired tone, its early and i wanted to sleep more, but i need to train. I took in a large portion of air and got myself up and ready for a run. While leaving my dorm i see bakugou also leaving his room and heading to the elevator. (You guys are in the same room but in between you guys is kirishima, shouji in the other side of bakugou)

"Good morning bakugou!" I yelled, running to him
"Tch, morning wolfy" he replies
"Your going on a run?" I asked
"What does it look like dumbass?"
"Oh well do you want to jog with me?"
"Tch. Fine but keep those pheromones to yourself, i don't want to start to deal with vanilla scent going up my nose" he yells at me

"Alright, lets start" and we began our long jogging session.

7:00 —> Bakugou Pov

God dammit, his pheromones are starting to release from his body and he doesn't realize it! Im starting to get heated up and starting to sweat more.
"Oi! What did I say about those pheromones you damn dog!" I yelled
"O-oh! Im sorry bakugou ill try and tone it down" he says.
My body jolted, and a wave of heat ran through my body.
"W-whatever, I think im done for today" i turned away to jog back to the dorms.
"H-huh? Already? A-alright if thats what you want, ima continue my training for another 30 min then ill get ready, see ya bakugou!" He started to jog away and once he was away from the area, i bolted to my room and locked it.

My body was sweating a river, my clothes are soaked and I feel extremely horny. God his pheromones smelled so good that i almost pounced on him.

This isn't the first time this has happened. The first time this happened was when we were training and he accidentally let out a overwhelming smell of vanilla during our match. it made me horny the rest of the day, had to ignore him and try to hurry to my house as soon as possible. After that every time i see him i just get horny, even more horny to the point of pouncing if i see him shirtless or doing something sexy.

I pulled out a bottle of lube and put some on my fingers. Then I slowly started to thrust into my hole with no delay. I bit down on my shirt and used my other hand to jerk my junk in a fast pace. I want it to be over so i can take a shower before class.
"Mnm!~" this has happened many times to the point i can't get off by jerking it or fingering myself. Im not proud of this but i did steal a pair of (m/n) boxers when he was downstairs talking. I used it to get off on his pheromones but it's starting to lose his scent, i want him to fuck me, ram me, fuck it even to treat me like a toy i just want him to stick his junk in my ass.
"(M/n)~ ah~ wolfy~" i realized i started moaning his name and how close i was, a couple of minutes of me moaning and thrusts i came. After catching my breath, I hurried to clean up and change for class, thank god the walls are sound proof.

But what bakugo did not know was that the door wasn't sound proof, and a very 'innocent' alpha heard his pleads

Timeskip