Smr x Jumin Han (spoilers)

⚠️⚠️Note this is MysticMessenger's new jumins bad after ending story, if you do not want to be spoiled then i suggest play (or do the bad route first) the after ending now, or see a video about it so you won't be confused⚠️⚠️
You have been warned
(Quick note should I add what kind of smut each of my chp are so people can choose which "dirty" they want to read?)
——————————————————————————

After Jumin has now made me his pet for the past couple of weeks I became kind of a slave to the man.
Im not allowed to contact anyone outside unless approved by jumin, I need to wear some sort of tracker so he'll know where I am 24/7, and when he is horny he be horny, lets just say we're both sore the entire week, especially me.

Now, im in my room deciding what to do for today, then i noticed my computer.

(M/n): "I should play some LOLOL for the time being"

I get online and notice yoosung was on so I decided to play with him. I haven't realized that 12 hours has gone by.

Yoosung: "whats this? Someones talking to me. And I don't recognize this ID...It says 'LordDarkMagic' that sounds...so childish"

M/n: "yoosung...aren't you also-" i was cut off by who the user was

Yoosung: "...its jumin"

(M/n): really? Out of all the names he chooses that? And hes been looking at my computer?! (Gotta clean my computer!!)

Yoosung: "he'll give me a character with lots of upgrades for free. But in exchange, he wants me to tell him what we've been talking about..."

(M/n) "yoosung hold the tongue, i know its tempting but he doesn't need to know shit"

Yoosung: "i can feel my desire surrendering to jumins money!"

(M/n): "yoosung, its not worth it, its not worth telling him your embarrassing high school days"

Yoosung then tells me how the mansion used to be his childhood home and he had a basement with- then he was cut short

I hear jumin voice on the intercom
"Hello, is this thing working, (M/n) you know you can contact the outside right?"
I didn't hear what else he wanted to say, but then i realized the internet went down, it went down for a full 24 hours.

Timeskip (yeah i ain't writing the full 4.5 episode of the after ending you go play it)

At the current moment we are in the basement, him telling some stories about the basement and how he has some bad memories about this place, his mom was calling him and him telling us that theres a secret exit

"Wow, you look excited, like a child"
Jumin smiled and look at my directions, he then pushes me to the chair and straddles me down.
"J-jumin?" I blushed
"Lets make some, pleasant memories down here before its gone hm~" jumin licks his lips and leans close to my ear.
"Im willing to let you do whatever you want darling" he purrs
"How about we switch roles today? How about i become master, and you be my pet~" i whispered in his ear, licking it in the progress.
"Mm~ sure baby~" he kisses me on the lips while I was unbuttoning his shirt, then my hand slithers behind his ass to make him gasp, which worked and I was able to slither my tongue inside his mouth.
After a Minute of making out, I remembered that his mother is inside his house so i had to make things quick.
"Sorry kitty but we gotta be quick so we can leave faster, we're skipping foreplay for now" i then took off his pants and underwear to see his beautiful body.
"A-ah!" Jumin moans as i thrusted my large member inside of him
"Kitty keep down, your mom is upstairs still" i growled, i go down to his collar bone to bite down while I thrust inside him.
"I-I cant- kya!~ y-your so b-Ah-ig hng~" he claws my back, scratching the same areas as the previous session we had last time.
"Well then if you don't keep quiet ima have to leave you high and dry till we go to our new destination,hm?~ how does that sound kitten?~" i growled in his ear
"Ah!~ b-but (y— but master I want to cU-ah!~ cum!~" he moans into my skin
"Then learn how to be quiet then baby" i then speed up the pace and begin to jerk off jumin so the process can go faster
"Mm!~ master imaa- Ah~ im about to cum~" he moans
"Me too, cum now- ngh~" i cum inside jumin and he cum on both our stomachs
We started to pant, to normalize our breathing before we had to fix and put on our clothes again.
"That was grate sweety- oh we got your clothes dirty" jin comments, then i realized that my clothes were dirtied by our session because I didn't take off my clothes
"Oh, theres a prince suit somewhere in the safe area, put that on and we can go" jumin says, fixing his tie
"Why do you even have one here?" I asked
"Another thing from my mother, now lets go before my mother comes down here"
I quickly put on the prince suit and we start to exit
"Wow its rather clean here" i commented
"Yes the maids clean uo everything, now hurry up the cars outside" (note i forgot the prologue so im just making it more bottom jumin)
"Im driving because last time you almost got yourself in an accident" i commented
"It was one time"
We make it to the car and with a long drive to the new location, we finally arrived.
We get inside and jumin starts to kiss me again, which led to a make out session and we ended up in bed taking off our clothes.
"Lets start with were we left off in the basement jumin, this time im having no mercy for my kitten"

"Ready for round 2 Jumin?"

(I know im super late but I got lazy and forgot about finishing the chapters I was working on, i am working on 2 more and i know this chapter was sh*t but the story line was made for a bottom female and not for a top anyone, hope you guys enjoyed this mess and hopefully to finish the next chapter)