CHAPTER ~5

Inside the car, Guinevere seemed excited as she talked about the checkup incessantly

Inside the car, Guinevere seemed excited as she talked about the checkup incessantly. "Taehyung, the doctor said our baby is very healthy and it's growing well..." She leaned against his shoulder with a yearning look in her eyes. "I don't want to know if it's a boy or girl yet.. Do you prefer boys or girls?"

Taehyung gripped her shoulder and pushed her away. "Sit properly. We'l be departing soon." Guinevere's eyes twinkled and she asked hesitantly, "Taehyung, are you in
a bad mood?" He had been out of sorts since just now. No, to be precise, he had been out of sorts since he divorced Yn.

He was a very reserved man who didn't like displaying his emotions. However, Guinevere was a woman who possessed extraordinary observation skills that all women had when it came to the man they loved. She pursed her lips. "Taehyung, are you thinking about Yn?"

The man abruptly lifted his head, his gaze tensed up for a moment there. The veins on his temples were throbbing as if he were trying to suppress something. After a while he forced out the words, "Don't mention her name."

Guinevere wanted to say more but kept quiet when she saw how solemn he looked. She could only endure her turbulent emotions. "Alright, let's not mention her anymore. Taehyung, let's forget about the past and start over."

Forget about the past and start over... huh? As if it is easy and a piece of cake, "Taehyung thought but said nothing. He merely closed his eyes as his temples throbbed painfully. His emotions were a mess and too many images were flashing through his mind, but what troubled him the most was her.

They all stopped at the image of an innocent crying face that was trying to stay strong and hide her pain and agony... Yn. She was pregnant with his baby.

He suddenly reached up to unbutton his collar and loosen up his tie. Perhaps it was due to being in an enclosed space,
but he found it hard to breathe for some reason. His chest felt heavy and suffocated.

The child was an accident as he never planned on having one with her . It would only mess up his original plan and pace for both him and Yn. But It seemed like she really was attached and wanted to keep the baby....Taehyung's eyelids felt heavy and he massaged the point between his eyebrows.

_____________________

Golden Eve Apartment was located in a wealthy neighborhood far away from the city and was exceptionally quiet. The top two floors were where taehyung frequently stayed.

As he was constantly busy with work and frequently traveled abroad, he was here most of the time aside from being at the kim family mansion and Stardust Mansion where Yn stayed.