Chapter 7

I swung open the door.  
Beatrice was waiting, she didn’t look too happy, “Where have you been?” She seemed concerned and angry at the same time, I didn't know how.
  I quickly locked the door, I double checked it, when I knew it was fine I rushed to a more secretive place. I couldn't let Bobby find it.
"Meira!" Beatrice yelled at her, "Where were you!" She said, frustrated.
I yelled back to Beatrice. "I was chasing that one" I pointed to Edward, who smiled from Beatrice's legs. 
I sat on the floor of an empty, windowless, room. I hadn't used it, I didn't have much.
I opened the journal proudly.

The first pages made it seem like it was old and only kept the years they were in school. His writing was neat, but it used a bunch of long words I'd never heard before. I flipped the page and found a picture of myself, it was older. I didn't remember when he'd taken it, but I didn't really smile unless someone had told me I had to. 
I read through the book for what I needed but I didn't find anything.
Bobby entered quietly, and snuck up on me.
"I knew it!" He said snatching the journal from my loose grip.
"Knew what?" I asked, flustered and guilty.
His eyes narrowed as he scanned my expression, "Are you really going to pretend this was just here, and you weren't reading it?" 
"But I wasn't reading it. It was just there," I claimed, if he'd buy it I'd be just fine. If not, he loved me enough to let it slide, right? "How'd you get here anyway? I double locked the door,"
A smug grin slid over his lips, "Beatrice is my sister." 
I shot Beatrice a glare, I hoped it gave her the message that I was very disappointed.
He took that time and made a run for it, with the journal.
I didn't have time to be annoyed, not yet. I dashed after him.
"Give that back!" I yelped, he was faster than me in every way