Chapter 6

Ominis's point of view

"I can't believe this!" I was in absolute disarray. Walking back and forth in my dorm Sebastian sitting on his bed giving a huff here and there. "Ominis, what is the problem? I can't help you if you just keep saying the same thing" as I stopped I realized I hadn't even told him about what happened yesterday with that ridiculous Hugo guy.

"Im shocked you haven't heard. But y/n and I where in the library yesterday. But when I had gotten to her one of those students from France where already with her" I heard Sebastian shuffle in his bed now. "Go on" he sounded a bit annoyed and I stopped. "Why do you sound jealous?" He seemed to choke on his own spite. "Im not!" Narrowing my eyes his way I gave a big frown. "Know this Sebastian. I—" I couldn't seem to tell him. Due to the fact he told me last year how much he loved y/n. And I always felt she was out of my league due to my blindness.

"Ominis?" He seemed to be curious about what I was going to say. But I couldn't let him try and take her from me just like this Hugo guy was trying to do. "I— I am in love with y/n." I finally admitted out loud. I heard Sebastian stand up as he stood in front of me. "I know" he spoke coldly. I raised my eyes brows a bit. "You do?" He sighed annoyed. "Of course. I noticed last year. Even when I told you I was in love with her. You just couldn't keep your hands away. Now, after everything, I feel like I'm not good enough. So here we are. But what is it about this french guy"

I picked to ignore this topic right now. "He basically asked her out on a date! He's having her show him around Hogsmeade and has made it an actual date date. And y/n accepted! I can't believe this!" Sebastian seemed just as annoyed. "We need to follow them! When do her classes finish?" I stood and thought about it. "She should be done with her last one in ten minutes." I felt Sebastian grab my arm and have us start walking to the door. "We can beat them to Hogsmeade and follow close behind"

I felt dirty for doing this. But I didn't trust Hugo nor did I like how they where technically on a date. I felt hurt and jealous. I've wanted y/n to be mine since the middle of last year. As we went ahead to Hogsmeade we waited. Sebastian silent until finally he told me he saw y/n not far off. "There they are" he spoke a bit coldly. As he sucked his teeth he huffed. "He's literally all over her" I perked up angry. "Excuse me?!" He informed me Hugo kept trying to put his arm around y/n any chance he could.

As we followed behind making sure to not be seen Sebastian said he was holding her hand. Y/n being as nice as she was showed him around Hogsmeade and all it had to offer. I heard everyone greet her and I'm sure they waved. She did help a lot of people here last year during everything. Smiling remembering just how kind she was took my mind off of this for a second. "This place is amazing!" I heard Hugo say loudly. "Isn't it? I loved it the first time my friend Sebastian took me here" my heart sank. I had forgotten Sebastian did that and not me.

"But, Ominis and I come here so much. I love coming and making memories here" she spoke my name with a different type of energy. Which made my heart flutter. I was feeling so many different emotions right now. "So, y/n. I must ask. I've noticed when we are in class your magic has a different type of look to it. The energy is just different. And the glow around it. It's even stronger then the teachers" I didn't hear her reply so fast. Maybe she's nervous about someone else finding out about her ancient magic.

"Oh. Yes. My magic is a bit special. Im sure you might've heard the rumors of last year." Hugo smirked when he started to reply. People don't know how easy it is to tell when they smile and talk. "I have. And I find it fascinating. I'd love to see it sometime" y/n smiled as she spoke as well. "I can always show you now if you'd like?" Hugo seemed excited. "Definitely!"