Chapter 17

Y/n POV

Seeing Ominis there made me forget about my fresh wounds. I gripped my wand as I looked to Headmistress Fitzgeralds portrait. When our eyes met she seemed to understand as she vanished from her picture. "Ah. The woman of the hour" Headmaster Owen spoke out. My hand firmly in my wand. "What did you do to Ominis?" Hugo stood there as did Charles. "He fought back so we...beat him into silence." Charles spoke out enjoying my angry reaction.

"Darling just leave" I was ready for anything. My ancient magic was burning my skin it felt like. I could easily feel the repository under my feet. It felt like it was shouting at me since I was angry. The more emotional I always got the stronger it was. "You're going to help us" I shook my head. "Never" Owen pointed his wand at Ominis's back "you'll help us or he dies" I clenched my jaw as I gave a growl at him. Ominis looked depressed he was at this point.

Taking a step closer I smirked. "I'll never help you" Ominis's face went in shock. Like he couldn't believe I said that so easily. Owen laughed. "What a shame. I thought he meant something to you" smirking I spun my wand in my hand due to me being anxious. I had to try and fool him. And as soon as I could I'd get Ominis out. "Then you thought wrong" Ominis flinched at my words like a dagger to the heart. I'm sorry Ominis. I don't mean it. I hope you know this. I felt my heart ache seeing his face. But I'll make sure he understands after it's all over.

"Then let the very symbol of his family be what kills him!" Those words! My eyes widened as I watched the fire shoot from
owens mouth. It turned into a larger flame and it turned into a snake. One Ominis couldn't get out of using parseltongue with. As I heard the snake hiss Ominis flinched knowing what he meant. His eyes large with fear. Meanwhile mine held their utter determination. "Accio!!" I shouted the spell aiming for Ominis's shirt. Which dragged him quickly to me. As a gasp left his mouth and he slide to me the snake bit down.

Ominis panted heavily and shaky. "Get back!" I pushed Ominis to my left side as the snake thrusted at me. "No!" I thrusted my wand to my left and threw it up hitting the snake with a spell. That immediately made the snake lift its head up. As I thrusted my wand to the snake as it came down to me several times I heard footsteps behind me. "Y/n!! Ominis?!?!" Sebastian bent down to Ominis and helped him up. Sebastian's eyes went back to me as his eyes went wide.

My final thrust to the snake broke it enough I was about to use my ancient magic and suck the fire to me and thrust it out to Owen and Charles. "She's bloody amazing" Sebastian spoke in complete awe. The image of my silhouette standing in front of them left Ominis in awe. He knew I was powerful but he hadn't expected me to be this powerful. As Owen moved his wand to push the fire away he shot a large black smoke at me. I held my wand out to block it. I gritted my teeth. "Se-Sebastian! Get Ominis out of here!"

Ominis refused to go as he grabbed his wand and stood beside me. "I won't leave you my love" soon as I looked to him Owen stopped the black smoke and sucked it in and sent a hard force blast our way which made Ominis, Sebastian, and I stumble. I grunted as I took more steps to him and thrusted my wand out and lifted him up with my ancient magic. "Your gunna see how it feels to hurt!" I shouted as I spun around which made him swing with me and I threw him across the room. The other Professors watched in their portraits wishing they could help us but knew they could not.

"You flighty bitch!" His wand shined as he thrusted it down. It started to crack the glass under my feet. "Ah!" I fell down the stairs as the floor below Owen broke. "He entered the chamber!" Professor Rackham shouted. "Ominis! Handle Charles!" He looked to me and nodded. "Gladly. Good luck my love. And be careful" Sebastian stood beside Ominis as I nodded and rushed into the room. As I was running after Owen he had made it down to the repository. "At last!" I shot out a spell as it hit his back "ugh!" He stumbled forward.