Comic-Con

~Chapter One~

Elise's P.O.V

"I'm late! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! Craaaappp!!" I shout, running to my room and slipping on my Doctor Who Tardis shirt, then running back out my room, out the front door of my apartment and to my car, hopping inside. I crank it up and quickly drive to Comic-Con. After arriving, I've been having a hard time trying to find a parking space.

"Come on... Come on..." I whisper as I circle around, then I see a car leave a spot and I smile, happily, as I begin driving to it but I slow down seeing another car driving down the wrong way toward it. "Oh no you don't!" I step on the gas, driving down and parking in front of the parking spot, but from the person's tinted glass, I couldn't see them, but they have a sweet ride. Black Ferrari.

I back up and park in the parking spot, then lucky for whoever it is, the car next to me pulls out and drives off, then the Ferrari parks itself next to me. I hop out, and start walking off when he catches up to me, but I didn't move my gaze to him, kept it on the road.

"So, you're not even going to look at who I am?" He asks, then my ears zone in on his Scottish accent, and might I add, he sounds like...

"David Tennant?" I look over, seeing that he's wearing his blue suit and tan trench coat from Doctor Who.

"Hello there." He grins his famous grin at me.

"Well, your the last person I thought it'd be that I raced to a parking spot with. You're late, huh?" I ask him, smirking.

"Well, a bit, yeah." He said, making me laugh.

"So, you could get a free selfie with me right now if you want." He waggled his eyebrows.

"You'd do that?" I ask him.

"Yeah. You beat me to the parking spot, why not?" He asks.

"Ok!" I said, taking out my phone and setting up the front camera on my iPhone.

"I like your case and your shirt, by the way." He tells me, I blush lightly, realizing I have a Tardis case on my phone and a Tardis shirt on.

"Thanks." I smile, sheepishly.

"Your camera must be really good. It's picking up your blush." He wraps his arm around my waist, then we both smile into the camera and I take the shot.

"Could I get one more?" I ask him, sweetly.

"Oh, of course!" He yells, ecstatically.

"Ok, but! I want it to be a goofy picture!" I tell him.

"Hm... Do I wanna look like a complete idiot in some pictures? Oh who cares, let's do it." He smirks, wrapping both his arms around me this time, then I cross my eyes and stick my tongue out and he does the same. After that, we actually took a few more goofy pictures, but then we stopped taking pictures to look at them.

"Oh, that's brilliant!" He said, walking next to me as we looked over the pictures.

"We only have one smiling picture and like ten goofy pictures." I chuckle, then he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me to him and backing up.

"Hey, David, what're you-" I was cut off by a car zooming passed us.

"Sorry about that." He apologized, but he never let go of my waist. We continued walking, his arm never leaving my waist, even after we got into the building.

"So, let's go to the Doctor Who section, shall we?" He asks, I nod to him. He still has his arm around my waist.

I saw people pointing at us and grinning... Ok, pointing at him and grinning, but girls made eye contact with me and sent me glares.