Pancakes And A Date

~Chapter Five~

Elise's P.O.V

I wake up, seeing as though the Doctor wasn't next to me, so I shot up from bed, scanning the room, and found that his trench coat, which was on my moon-chair, is gone.

I got up and walked out my room, seeing that the Tardis wasn't in my living room, either.

I sigh, walking to the kitchen and leaning against the counter, letting my head flop back, then I feel a sudden gust of wind blow passed me and the Tardis started to materialize in my living room.

I watched as the Doctor's head popped out the doors and grinned at me, then I marched my way up to him, a bit angrily.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He asks me, frowning.

"You. I thought you left me." I tell him, crossing my arms.

"Oh no! I just... Needed to pop out for some fresh air... Back in 1851." He told me, tugging his earlobe.

"You went on an adventure without me." I put my hand to my hip.

"Did I mention how cute you look today?" He asks me, smirking.

"Ugh! Your so annoying," I walk to the kitchen and he follows me, then I turn around and look at him after getting to the fridge. "Was this adventure, the one with that guy who thought he was you, and he had a 'companion' called Rosita and they were chasing after Cybershades?" He nods to me. "And he also was using a real screwdriver, right? Not a sonic?" He nods again, then I burst out laughing. "Well, at least he found out who he was in the end, and I'm glad you survived." I open the fridge.

"How do you know about this?" He asks me.

"Oh, the TV show." I tell him, he nods to me.

"Yeah, I almost forgot there was a show about me." He tugs his earlobe, then he walks off for a second and comes back without his trench coat on.

"Anyways, food, food, food. I could make pancakes." I tell him, looking at him over the fridge door.

"That sounds good." He smiles.

I took out milk and set it on the counter, then I grabbed 2 eggs.

"Could you get the flour? It's in that cabinet," I point at it. "And also, the measuring cup is in the upper cabinet, above that one." He grabs the flour that's in a round tin canister, then the measuring cup in the upper cabinet and sets them on the counter. I walk around him, opening another cabinet, grabbing a medium sized white bowl, and I set it down. I opened the drawer in the counter, grabbing my tablespoons.

"So, I need two cups of flour, then one and a half cups of milk," I grab the vegetable oil out of another cabinet, along with baking powder and vanilla extract, setting them on the counter then the Doctor starts pouring flour and milk in the white bowl. After he's done, I crack the two eggs, pouring them into the milk and flour. I then use my tablespoons and pour baking powder, vegetable oil, sugar, and vanilla extract into the mix with a pinch of salt. I let the Doctor mix it all together then I put all the stuff away, and once I got to the flour, a thought occurred to me, and I smirked evilly over at the Doctor. Once he was finished, he looks over at me, seeing the smirk and the flour that I'm holding in my hand, then he puts his hands up at me, wide eyed.

"Elise! Wait, no! Not the-" Too late. I just poured a bunch of flour on his head then he shook it off and looked at me. He was pale white from all the flour on his face, and there's some on his blue suit. He looked fairly angry as he walked up to me but then he smirked, grabbing some flour out of the canister and throwing it at me.