Chapter 7

The Prime Minister was shocked into speaking a little incoherently, "Well, you know, that backdoor..."

The Emperor: "Huh?" What is he talking about?

The Prime Minister pulled the hand on his shoulder off and guided it to a secret place.

The Emperor's hand went passed the tiny waist, hovered above the perky buns, slipped through the crevice between the buns, and finally reached the "backdoor."

The Prime Minister slightly pushed the Emperor's finger inside, the curved index curiously probed the small hole Prime Minister had loosened up himself.

Their heartbeats increased at the same time without warnings.

The Prime Minister's secret place was hot and its entrance was narrow. The plum paste he applied beforehand had melted into liquid and soaked the emperor's finger.

The Emperor's junior became even more energetic, but he still asked silly, This place... this small...still possible?!"
His three-worlds view was smashed to pieces.

The Prime Minister didn't expect the Emperor to not know about this.

But regarding this matter, the Emperor was also wronged. The head maid only gave him anbook depicting 108 positions in bed and vaguely said it would teach him everything
there was to know about pleasing the
Empress.

A book without a title, plus the head maid's vague words, plus the cryptic human drawings in it, the Emperor thought it was a book teaching how to handle fights in harem. After all, that topic seemed pretty popular.

But he thought, his harem was pretty much empty, what was the use of reading this book?
That was the first reason.

The second reason.
The Emperor believed he wasn't someone without knowledge. After all, he was already over twenty. Living with the lecherous old emperor for many years and growing up with
those horny princes, whether he wanted to or not, his head was infected with the matters between man and woman.

But! But men shouldn't have a place to put it in...!

When the Emperor was young and naughty, there was one time he mistakenly went into consort Xiao's bedroom.

Right after, the old emperor and consort Xiao walked in. He hid in the wooden closet and peeped through a gap, then saw the two of them doing a certain thing.

The old emperor lay on the bed, while consort Xiao knelt down and worked hard to swallow it in and out.

The young Emperor was so startled his back slammed onto the closet wall, and got caught.

He was punished because of that incident, so it left a deep impression.
After that, he thought he had understood everything about bedroom matters.

Wasn't it just using hand and mouth? At most, including a bit of squeezing between the thighs, what other options could there be?

The Emperor pitied the Prime Minister and didn't want him to swallow his thing on their first night. He thought he should take it slow,
today using hand, tomorrow using mouth...

At this moment, his finger was inserted into that small mouth...He couldn't believe it! This place couldn't even handle a single finger, how
could it accommodate his thing?!

Following the Prime Minister's initial push, the Emperor went deeper and explored the inside on his own. The walls made of flesh squeezed his finger tight, making him become impatient.

His breathing quickened, hot breaths kept puffing against the Prime Minister's neck.

The Prime Minister moaned softly, the
strength of the grip on the Emperors hand increased.
Acting all fragile, the Prime Minister bit his lips and spoke in a pleading tone, his eyes were moist and watery, "Your Majesty, it's already twice today, can we continue tomorrow?"

Once again, blowing wind was proven to be very successful.

The Emperor looked at the other's pale face and noticed those lips had lost some color. He stopped his exploration in disappointments and spoke with some difficulty, "Alright."

The finger hadn't played enough but had to withdraw, cause a tiny "pop" when it came out, the Prime Minister blushed and closed hisbThe Emperor pulled the quilt up, covering the
Prime Minister, and rubbing his hand on that tiny waist. Three parts were satisfied, the other seven would be continued tomorrow.

The Prime Minister nested inside the
Emperor's embrace and slowly fell asleep.

Being an Empress was truly not easy. He was tired but couldn't complain, and the other party was clueless about it. Luckily his attitude was decent and not stubbornly refuse to listen to people.

The Emperor didn't feel like he had lost face today, instead, he became even more curious.

He thought in his heart he should study this more carefully tomorrow.
Sadly, the next day was full of rituals after rituals. Even if the Emperor wanted to secretly read the book the Prime Minister had stuffed into his hand this morning, he didn't dare to
do so in front of a bunch of people.