EXTRA (1)

The Emperor sneakily went back with the Prime Minister to his residence to get the old Prime Minister's book of guidance, and gave it to the crown prince.

The study room was very clean. Even though the Prime Minister wasn't in the residence often, the old servant who stayed behind still cleaned it every day.

While the Prime Minister was searching for the book, the Emperor looked around, imagining what the Prime Minister had told him in his
spare time, he pictured the young Prime Minister sitting in the study reading a book and dozed off, then got reprimanded by his grandfather.

He sat in front of the desk, flipping through the Prime Minister's old books. They were all dry and boring, no wonder he dozed off while
reading them.

Out of the blue, he saWa corner of a paper sticking out from between the pages. The Emperor only wanted to pull it out so he could put it back in neatly, but then he found out it
was a letter. The paper had turned yellowish, but it was smooth without any creases.

There was a poem on it:
"May you be the moon and I am the star, illuminating each other every night."

There was love between the lines.
Hearing the Emperor read it out loud, the Prime Minister turned around to take a look.

Upon seeing the piece of paper the Emperor was looking at, he suddenly renmembered something. He snatched it back in haste, hid it
behind his back, and shouted anxiously, "Why did you peek?!"

The Emperor thought to himself, the letter was written in beautiful handwriting, but compared to the current Prime Minister's, it was much
more immature, so this must have been written by him when he was young.

The Emperor frowned and asked sternly, "Who was it written for?"

The Prime Minister ignored him and stowed the letter on the shelf, then took the book of guidance and dragged the Emperor outside.

On the way back, the Emperor never stopped asking the Prime Minister, "In the end, who was it for?"

Since the Prime Minister didn't answer, the Emperor started speculating, "Could it be Prince Xian?!"

In the past, when Prince Xian was still the Seventh prince, he often came to talk to the Prime Minister about all kinds of things.

The Prime Minister angrily stomped on the Emperor's foot and went inside the bedroom, not allowing him to follow in.

Before going to bed at night, the Emperor wanted to roll and turned the tide but was rejected. He sat up next to the Prime Minister, full of jealousy and accused Prince Xian of not being a good thing. Such as, when he was young, Prince Xian would visit the largest garden of fragrant flowers in the capital every day to drink and seek entertainmnent. After he was conferred a title, he even took the top
beauty of the store with him.

The Emperor patted the Prime Minister over the quilt, intending to convince people with reasons, "He's not worth it, beloved consort, my royal brother is not worth it."

The Emperor blurted out all kinds of name callings: ingyu, beloved consort, Prime Minister, beloved minister, Empress, and even imitated the novel to call him Wifey.

The Prime Minister gave him a kick, then turned his back and slept.
The Emperor hugged the pillow, sighed, and started to feel drowsy.

While drifting off, he still jealously whispered next to the Prime Minister's ear, boasting about how he had kept himself clean when he
was young, how he was a kind and nice person. The Prime Minister should like him instead, how could he like Seventh imperial brother?

Tossing and turning for awhile, he finally fell asleep for real.

Late that night, the Emperor had a dream. The dream was covered in a layer of white mist. In this dream, Seventh imperial brothers inherited the throne. When he saw the Prime
Minister hitting his head on the pillar in the court hall, his heart was moved and planned to take the person by force. However, the Prime Minister was willing to be with him.

Two people's hearts synchronized, and they lived happily together.
The Emperor stood on the side, wanting to stop it, but no one noticed him. He helplessly looked on as the Prime Minister sweetly called
Seventh imperial brother"husband" the same way it was described in the novel, with eyes full of love.

The Emperor was frightened out of his sleep, he shook the Prime Minister and questioned,
"Li Jingyu, why my imperial brother? Where was he better than me?"

The Prime Minister had always had a bad temper when he woke up. This time, getting disturbed in the middle of the night, he couldn't hold back and threw the pillow at the Emperor, cursing, "You idiot!"

That letter was never meant for the Seventh prince, it was written for the Seventeenth prince!

When the Seventeenth prince hadn't yet become the Emperor, the Prime Minister was a study partner of the princes.