Chapter 4

Returning to Prime Minister's residence, the Prime Minister was restless and couldn't fall asleep. He went to his late grandfather's room
and sat there for an hour. Recalling what the old Prime Minister said before his passing, he suddenly felt dejected.

He remembered, before the current Emperor ascended the throne, he was a loving prince who cared about people's lives. The reason the old Prime Minister chose to support the 17n prince back then was because he appreciated his kind heart filled with love for the people.

At present, the Prime Minister did not dare ask the Emperor to be the ideal model of morality, and only hoped he continued to be a wise king. He would always follow him, as long as he didn't repeat the old Emperor's mistake and
became a fatuous emperor, turning from a wise king to a dick for brain king, that was good enough.

The Emperor's current state worried the Prime Minister a lot. From time to time, he mumbled about increasing tax; in winter, he talked about building a warm palace; in summer, he brought up constructing a summer resort.

Although all these attempts were successfully prevented, he was afraid it would gradually become more extravagant and more unscrupulous in the future.

If he became a favored consort or Empress, blowing wind by the pillow should be easier than hitting head on the pillar all day.

As long as the Emperor stopped thinking about harmful ideas for the people, he could do whatever he wanted.