Awakening Of Louis

Space log recording starting now "Hi I am Louis Johnson I am the acting caption of the International Space Station of a planet called Yuris, but to understand how I got here you have to hear the whole story it all started in the year 2001, the day of reckoning some might say, I was a six year old normal kid in Boston when they arrived and when I say they I mean alien's now you must be saying aliens aren't real, I'd beg to differ they came to our planet, Earth, to make peace and our world leaders accepted it after discussing it now you might be saying Is this even important to the story?  and I say yes it is just hang in there okay they wanted to take over half of the earth peacefully and if not they were prepared to attack if it came to that point but then the US made a mistake they would regret for a long time they struck first but they underestimated the alien's that were prepared for this because they new one way or another the humans would not surrender without a fight but they weren't worried because there tech was way more advanced than the tech on earth so missiles/rockets don't scare them so as you can imagine the  US and the other world Leader's had to agree to aliens alliance of peace and then it began alien school were opened for humans to learn about the aliens and there origins and the aliens would learn about ours . January 13th 2008 my thirteenth birthday when we were thirteen they would take the kids to a simulation pod to train the kids for the " Outer Reach Program ". A concept created by the current world leader's and since the aliens shared half our planet they took it upon themselves to make this concept a reality so the humans could expand their reach on space and tech that's when Yuris space school was formed for teenagers to learn to pilot alien space ships and or battle ships to widen the alien army but the teens were allowed to chose between explorer's or solders and they had the choice to attend the school or not this was put in place to make the humans not be forced to go against their own will . Enter the Super Solders catastrophe but that's a story for another day space log recording part 1 now.