TEST 157 unknown chapter two

Part 2 of space log recording starting now :Hi my name is louis if you don't know me from my last space log ill introduce myself my name is louis johnson and I am the acting captain of the yuris international space station and this is my second space log as I had said in my last log there was an incident involving super soldier's well this is that story you see in my last log i told you all about how aliens took over half of earth and so on and so forth . Actually without the aliens knowing the humans well the world leaders had stolen some of the aliens DNA  in hopes of making humans more stronger and more intelligent than the aliens but in an experiment to test the human alien hybrids something went horribly horribly wrong . The hybrids were everything they were supposed be strong and intelligent but to intelligent for their own good they broke out and they lead a full on attack . Now the humans had to come clean about the experiments and to say the least the aliens weren't happy but they still decided to help the humans in there time of need in hopes the humans would be more trustworthy towards them . Next the aliens had gone to there top weapons maker and commanded her to create a weapon so powerful it could eliminate the hybrids strait away the weapon maker/blacksmith got to work forging the weapon that would save the world and finally it was done the blacksmith had created a sword so powerful that with one strike it could eliminate a hybrid in mere seconds but since it was made by a chemical that is semi-harmful to alien skin and blood only a human could hold this weapon . After this was said it was now a matter on who would use the sword then I volunteered.

My fellow classmates of the outer reach program thought I'd gone insane cause I couldn't harm a fly so as you could tell I was an explorer for the outer reach program cause I couldn't think to be a soldier mind you I was sixteen at this point but anyway I ended up being the only volunteer hence it was me who was picked the instant I held the sword in my hand a suit of armor covered me and a blue light shined from the sword the alien blacksmith said "The sword has a mind of its own and that glow  and suit of armor means it accepts you to hold it and now your minds are connected that means what it sees you see and what you see it sees same with protection it protects you and you'll protect it got it" "Yes" I replied  and ran into battle and eventually i won and save the world singlehandedly but that's the end of this log ill hopefully see you in my next log whoever you are traveler till next time this is the commander singing  out good bye