S2, Ep 19: Wrong Place, Wrong Time

???

(Y/n looks at the person with wide eyes)

???: We have a lot to talk about

Y/n: Y-You are the first spinjitzu master.

(The first spinjitzu master chuckles)

TFSM: Yes, I am. But so are you.

Y/n: What do you mean?

(TFSM waves his arm and a table appears with some tea on it)

TFSM: Why don't we sit down for tea, I'll explain everything.

(Y/n and TFSM sit down at the table and start to drink tea in silence)

Y/n: Why am I here? And where is here?

TFSM: This is small dimension that I created. And for the reason why you are here is that I wanted to explain to you why, you have the ability to control and master all the elements.

(Y/n looks at him slightly confused)

TFSM: To put it simply, Y/n you are my reincarnation.

(Y/n looks down trying to process what TFSM told him)

TFSM: I know it may be confusing... But have you experienced something like feeling guilty about an event that you had nothing to do with? Like...

Y/n: When Wu told the story about how Garmadon turned evil...

TFSM: Yes. That was the me in you feeling guilty not being able to help him.

(Y/n scratches the back of his head)

Y/n: Did you choose me on purpose?

TFSM: Yes, I did. I saw the future of ninjago, you, Y/n are a wise, kind and a powerful person. I see alot of my youngerself in you.

(He stands up and walks up to his dragon and starts to pet it)

TFSM: Lloyd needs your help. He can't fight against the evil's of the world alone, the green ninja is only capable to access only a small portion of my real power. But soon you will have all of my powers.

Y/n: What? Really?

TFSM: Yes, it won't take long till we will merge into one person. You my boy will have my powers and memories, but don't worry, you will still be the same Y/n L/n.

(Y/n suddenly starts to disappear, he looks at his arms and sees them becoming golden particles)

TFSM: It seems like you are waking up.

(He mounts his dragon and looks back at Y/n)

TFSM: Dark times are ahead of you and your friends. Don't give into your rage and have patience.