Flashback-II

Flashback

Love- Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is growing up.

For years Sophia lived a life without friends, family or love. Speaking of which, it never works in her favour. When she was younger her mother taught her everything a young succubus could do to control her power. She was the pupil of her eyes, the succubus princess. Just like any other she had a legacy to carry further and live up to her full potential, to be a queen her people needed.

That all ruined the day the mud monster attacked their village. Her mother gave her their family ring and able to send her away to save her life. It's been a while since she fed and there was no one for her to guide her. she killed the first person who tried to take advantage of her and lost the last restraint she has on her powers. She roams around asking for help from any person who could. That's how she came across a saloon and met a young vampire, Jay.

Until the rumours of a wild creature, who killed people using seduction spread around the town. The coven witches found her as a threat. No one remembers the existence of her kind as they all forget the memories of them. Jay helped the witches capture the succubus and they sealed her in a coffin, putting her in a sleep as long as the coffin is untouched.

Which Lauren finds out and rescues her. Sophia loved her, she was the only person who accepted her for who she was until one day she discovered her motives to use the succubus for her personal gain. So she escaped.

Years of hiding in shadows she met Josie. A roommate, a friend, a girl who always excites her. Josie's was someone who refused to give in to her charms. This was the reason why they became friends at the first place and living with her brought them closer.

Josie helped the succubus, even risked her life to save hers. Because of Josie she learned to control her powers. She brought her to the Salvatore school. Not to mention she met the phoenix boy because of her. Landon.

Her mate. When she finds out about him being her mate she was happy to say the least. Everything she ever dreamt was coming to a reality.

Her dream broken down when Landon rejects her for Hope. The tribrid she never get along with. The tribrid who broke Josie's heart and now also the reason of her own broken heart. She hated Hope for that.

Consumed by the anger and hatred at a level that she wanted to kill them. Hope's a tribrid which can't be killed and Landon was a phoenix who is immortal. She can't just let them get away with it. She wanted to make them suffer for everything they've put her through.

Seeing Hope's great infatuation towards Josie, who wanted to win her back. She planned to steal her mate. She remembers the stories of her mother's about the ancient witches. She sends them a message with Alyssa's help informing them about the tribrid's existence. She put a love charm on Josie to grow her interest in her. What could hurt the tribrid more when she doesn't have anyone to fight for.

For Landon she still didn't decide what could do to hurt him. A huge part of her even denied the idea of hurting him, the conflict of emotions always made her doubt about her actions. But this is a path she can't turn around now.

When Josie cancelled their date, she was furious, she was planning her next move when Sean's weird condition turned up as an opportunity to her.

When he woke up after few hours, Sophia was there waiting for him. It was early in the morning and there was still plenty of time for the classes to start.