Imagine; Being in a relationship with Swatch [Deltarune]

At least a year old, 

Swatch/GN! Reader {Deltarune}

- Starters, despite the fact that they are built like a slim jim, Swatch is stronger than the Swatchlings

- Starters, despite the fact that they are built like a slim jim, Swatch is stronger than the Swatchlings. In fact, they can carry one of them around without breaking a sweat. And everyone knows this because a rather difficult customer refused to leave until they see Swatch lift up one of their Swatchlings. You see everyone's surprise when Swatch was able to lift them up with ease and throw the customer out of the cafe at the same time.

- Speaking of the Swatchlings, Swatch is very protective and patient with them. Swatch takes pride in their work and thoroughfare that pride goes onto their Swatchlings. Yes, they can be difficult some days but they're trying their best and that's all Swatch can really ask for. If you are trying to get involved with Swatch, romantically or otherwise, you have to be on good terms with the Swatchlings.

- Swatch's a bit touch reserved, and someone touching them without permission can make them antsy. It takes a long time until Swatch starts to enjoy your hugs and random other attempts of physical contact. Though it is always best to still ask in case of a bad day.

- Swatch is elegant, with their moment and voice. Walking as if every step will be their last and picking their words carefully in order to captivate customers. However, they lose all of that if someone decides to flirt back. Swatch is quick to get back to usual themselves but if it's someone they already have eyes for, then it's a lot trickier to have them return to their normal selves.

- Also to note, when they are flustered, their feathers puff out like a bird. Cute.

- As stated before, Swatch's voice is rich and soft, as you'll imagine a butler's voice to sound like. It's able to make anyone ease up and charm their way into anyone's heart. But when they're peculiarly pissed off, it's firmer and deep.

- Now the most important rating of all time, the hug rating;

You tapped at the table Swatch was at, grabbing his attention. "Yes, dear? What is it?"

[Can I get a hug?]<

[Never mind]

Swatch stiffened up, and a noticeable change in their demeanor. "Well, I ..." They stumble over their words. 

 *You explain that if they're uncomfortable it was fine but you were interrupted by Swatch giving you a hug. The hug was loose and didn't last long but you didn't honestly care, just glad you got one in the first place.

[Thank you]<

[Can I get one more?]

Swatch smiled at you, a quick peck on your head, before they continued on with their work, with prep in their step. Cute.

Overall; They ain't bad, Swatch just isn't just used to hugs, giving, and receiving. I'll give them a 7.2, for effort.