Self-Ship Imagine #1

I have a side Tumblr [matts-self-soda-ships] where I'm more open taking about my self-ships, self-insert/OCS, etc. Once in a blue moon, I'll write some imagines for others in the community. Admittedly this one was created a few months back in February. Note: I was in a creative block so this isn't the best.

[Character]/Gender Neutral! Reader

Imagine you and F/O going outside for a quick breather - perhaps even  a little walk around town if that suits you both

Imagine you and F/O going outside for a quick breather - perhaps even a little walk around town if that suits you both. The two of you are just chatting about whatever pops into your minds. You are well dressed for the weather, warm and toasty inside your coat.

F/O - not so much. They weren't expecting to be outside for more than mere seconds. So being outside for five minutes has already made their teeth clatter and their hands red with cold. They try to ignore the cold, paying attention to your chatting instead. [And perhaps focus how cute you looked today, not that they'll ever admit that out loud.]

However, you - rather unexpectedly- reached over and grabbed their hand. "Your hands are freezing!" You exclaimed, "Here, let me warm them up for you!"

You clasp their hands in your own and bring them closer to your lips, breathing on them to warm them up.

If their hands are bigger than yours, imagine their soft chuckle as you struggle to fit them in your hand, before giving up and deciding to rub them instead.

You feel them stiffen up - they are not used to being so - so close to you and the moment so intimate they can't help but blush.

You don't fail to notice and you start to plan out a little bit of a mean idea.

You pull your hands away from your lips/stop rubbing them.

F/O doesn't know whether to release a sigh of relief or be sad that the closeness of being with you was over.

Distracted with their thoughts, they don't notice you lending forward and softly kiss their nose till it happens.

If they're shorter than you, imagine leaning forward, your body almost towering over them, and kissing the top of their head instead. You hand to pet their hair/back of their head as you do so.

Or if they're taller than you, imagine having to climb up your F/O a little bit to kiss their cheek or nose. The scene is a little bit comedic, with some bystanders giggling to themselves as they watch it all unfold. [Or perhaps just a simple kiss on their jaw or neck would do]

Either way, the light blush on their cheeks only darken, flustered as they tried to communicate.

When that incredibly fails, they opt to hide their face in their hands - they fear that even a quick glance at you would make him implode.

You giggle, satisfied in your mission of turning them into your lovesick fool.

"Love you silly,"