Imagine; Being in a relationship with Ares [HADES]

I've been replaying Hades and unsurprisingly I still fucking love Ares and I can't move on till a bloody write something about him ... So have a thing!

Warnings; Yandere/Unhealthy relationship, not edited,

It's rare for someone to catch Ares's eye, and even then it's rarely ever in a romantic sense

It's rare for someone to catch Ares's eye, and even then it's rarely ever in a romantic sense. Usually, it's war with great bloodshed that makes his blood boil and his heart rate rhyme with the cries and shouts of hundreds of soldiers around him - nowadays, it's something he believes is a bit more shameful. You. Somehow you, a mere mortal, make him [for once] take submission and kneel at your feet, so willing to take the life of your enemies with a sheer whisper of your breath.

No one is safe, no man nor woman - perhaps not even you if you are so foolish to deny the god what he wants. Especially one who is known for such bloodshed. He might be even worse than Zeus in some cases. Thankfully, you're smart enough [and perhaps, possibly, even enchanted by him - either for personality or his power you decide] to agree to Ares's proposal.

As mentioned previously, you may be the only one to make him take submission - much to his embarrassment. In your name, Ares is willing to hurt and/or kill anyone or more hesitantly - grant mercy. Just say the word and he kill and spare anyone you so choose. The only exception is perhaps one of them had the foolish audacity to hurt you. Your well-being is something he doesn't take lightly and he swears the people who harmed you will be gone by sunrise.

Ares wouldn't be considered ... a gentleman in any sense of the word. He barely passed on as soft when it's the two of you alone. But he tries. He quickly cleans himself of blood before entering your home - for example. Nor does he threaten any of the house pets in the house [at least when you're in earshot] [and his threats were empty anyways, secretly enjoying your pet cuddling up to him]. On nights when nightmares plague you, he holds you tight and swears to forever protect you. Small things.

He has excellent knowledge about weapons - peculiar to their history. If you so wish, you may sit and listen to him ramble. Though he may not show it and may downright tease you - he does appreciate it if you ask questions, it just shows you're actually listening to him. Unlike some of the other Gods up on Olympus.

The God of war is known for being possessive over his loved one - to an unhealthy degree. One wrong look from possible suitors and they might be sent to Hades a bit earlier than they originally expected.

 One wrong look from possible suitors and they might be sent to Hades a bit earlier than they originally expected