Imagine; Being in a relationship with Luigi

I seen the new Mario movie in theaters a few months back with my family - and I loved it! Though a bit disappointed in the lack of Luigi [he's one of my favorites] so I wrote this quick thing to cope lol.

Luigi/Gender Neutral! Reader

Luigi is for sure, the type to keep his (not-so-secret) crush to himself for a long, long time

Luigi is for sure, the type to keep his (not-so-secret) crush to himself for a long, long time. Mario tries to push his brother into - at least - having small talk with you. You might have to lead conversations with him a lot as well. Though I imagine after the events of the movie, he gained a bit more confidence and started chatting with you more and more till finally - he asked you out on a date. After all, it's just a quick snack at a diner, nothing too big. Just the two of you ... alone in a booth ... oh god what had he done! He's just going to embarrass himself!-

(Mario has to reassure him that he'll do great (which he does believe he will!). Luigi feels a little better but still doubts himself. I'll leave how the date actually went up to your imagination. )

Luigi tries his best to act cool in front of his crush/partner in the early stages of the relationship - it usually fails though. He'd lean against the wall, arms crossed, only to slip and hit the back of his head, quickly repositioning himself. Or the time when Luigi pulled his sunglasses off his face, only to hit his eye with them later. Oh, how embarrassing. Thankfully you found these charming and not as humiliating as Luigi makes them out to be.

He genuinely loves PDA! Luigi is often the one to initiate holding hands and playing with your fingers/clothes. While that's the most he'll do, he has no problems if you're bolder with your actions. Just know that even one smooch on his cheek will leave his cheeks all bright red. The things you do to him!

While Luigi enjoys date nights and puts a lot of effort into them (and appreciates your efforts as well) not even the best dates will never beat the feeling of waking up next to you every morning. He just lives for the more domestic moments in life. To the point where if you help him get ready in the mornings (Help make breakfast, fix his clothes,) and give him a big smooch before he leaves for work, goodness, he would barely be able to pay attention.

Luigi's family, most peculiarly, his parents, really wanted to meet you! While the two brothers had never shown an interest in relationships, they always suspected Mario settling down first - so to see the more timid of two with a partner was a surprise. Nonetheless, his parents adore you, his mother inviting you to family dinners more often than not.

Lastly, you made him more brave, believe it or not! Since dating you, Luigi started to stand up for himself often - speaking up as well. Don't get me wrong he still is quite nervous and anything that could endanger his well-being leaves him shaking in his boots but when you get involved, through his shivering, he'll continue on! 

 Don't get me wrong he still is quite nervous and anything that could endanger his well-being leaves him shaking in his boots but when you get involved, through his shivering, he'll continue on! 

489 Words