Chp 14: Vengeance or Forgiveness

3rd POV

YN: Keyleth, wake up.

Vox machina and Cassandra were still in the room while YN is holding Keyleth who's dying. Just then, the black vein started to appear on her cheeks as if her face is cracking.

YN: Keyleth! No. Do we have something to help her?

Vex: An elixer.

Vex grabs a elixer in the bag and hands it to YN.

Vex: Try this. Quickly.

YN grabs it and opens it before he gently pours it on Keyleth mouth. But the elixer had no affect which made them more worried.

YN: Its not working. We're losing her!

Vax: I don't get it, it was supposed to work. why isn't it working?

Delilah: The Whispered One did not return. We failed. It was too soon.

Percy: There's nothing to be done. Keyleth is gone.

YN: What?

Percy: But at least we have what we came for.

Vex: The fuck are you talking about!? Keyleth is still breathing.

Vax: Why didn't you even use you magic shield, YN?

YN: I tried, but it didn't work for some reason.

Scanlan: Something's not right. Let me try, uh... 🎶 Scanlan's hand. 🎶

Scanlan tries to use his magic but fails. Nothing worked and Scanlan realize that the mysterious orb is blocking all of their magic. They wasted no time but to go away from the orb as the de rolos take Delilah too.

    Just as they got out of the ziggurat, Grog heard something and saw Silas sword. Without anyone looking, he picks it up.

Grog: Finders keepers

He looks at his reflection until Scanlan called him before they join with the rest. YN got tired from carrying Keyleth this far and Grog carries her for him. Soon they made it to the acid room as Scanlan checks his magic again.

Scanlan: Okay, wait-wait-wait, hold up, hold up. 🎶 Scanlan's hand! 🎶

He created a thumbs up.

Scanlan: Yes! We got magic.

Vax: Lay her down here. Vex, another elixer!

Grog gently lay her down while Vax looks for another in the bag as the infection spreads more in Keyleth.

YN: Vex, do we have another!?

Vex: There's just, there's no more.

Vax: What!?

YN: No...Keyleth...

YN hold Keyleth hand as his tears were out.

YN: This is all my fault...I'm so sorry...